ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Visa for my Limited company

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satu
Newly Registered

Business Visa for my Limited company

Post by satu » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 am

Hi,
I am in UK on Tier 2 - Dependent VIsa and started my own limited company and now our visa is getting expired and it is not extending, so travelling back to home country.
I am aware that i can close my limited company after the last cash flow into my business account.

Need advice on the following :

But, before closing my company, can i come back to UK with business visa, as a representative of my own company to give service to my client only for a month or 2? Or can i request my client to issue a letter to my limited company for business visit?

It will be great helpful to me..

Thanks in advance !!

Cheers..

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Business Visa for my Limited company

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 pm

You can only close a limited company when all it's obligations have been discharged and the final annual account submitted which is I think.

https://www.gov.uk/strike-off-your-comp ... sibilities
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

dims8

Post by dims8 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 am

there are multiple options
1) you can close your business with ROC
2) you do nothing, leave back home, after a few reminders they will automatically close your company if you dont file annual tax papers
3) you can have change the registered address (virtual address with secretary option - search the net you would get plenty) then you can operate your business from anywhere,
4) you can apply for business visa to visit your clients but you can not invite yourself so you would need to ask your clients to issue you an invitation letter so you can apply the visa

enjoy !

satu
Newly Registered

Post by satu » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 am

4 th option is better option for me, as i still need work for my client after going back home and need to visit there UK office whenever they require my physical presence.

Cheers..