ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization for My sons

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bammu

Naturalization for My sons

Post by bammu » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi There

First of all i would like to thank the moderator who helped me to prepare the documentation for My ILR ( I got it in 2010 ) and
Also Spouse Visa for my wife & dependant visa for my first son.

Now i am planning to apply for naturalization this month before that i would like to clarify the following questions.
1) Can i include my first son along with my application ( He got his ILR stamped in 2013 - July )
2) My second Son born in India Dec-2013 , Will he be eligible to register for Naturalization along with my application.
3) Does residential status applicable for both of them ?.
4) If they are not eligible now then do they have to apply for their naturalization alone ?.

Kindly please clarify , Thanks a lot for your help As usual.

Rgds
Bammu.

bammu

Naturalization for My sons: Urgent Please Help

Post by bammu » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 pm

bammu wrote:Hi There

First of all i would like to thank the moderator who helped me to prepare the documentation for My ILR ( I got it in 2010 ) and
Also Spouse Visa for my wife & dependant visa for my first son.

Now i am planning to apply for naturalization this month before that i would like to clarify the following questions.
1) Can i include my first son along with my application ( He got his ILR stamped in 2013 - July )
2) My second Son born in India Dec-2013 , Will he be eligible to register for Naturalization along with my application.
3) Does residential status applicable for both of them ?.
4) If they are not eligible now then do they have to apply for their naturalization alone ?.

Kindly please clarify , Thanks a lot for your help As usual.

Rgds
Bammu.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Naturalization for My sons

Post by Jambo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:19 am

Check the FAQ sticky (link below). Scroll down for the children section.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)