ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Set O section 11 (Documents)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arindam02

ILR - Set O section 11 (Documents)

Post by arindam02 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 am

Hi

I am at present in Tier 1 (General) and will be applying for ILR at Liverpool PEO in April. While completing the Set (O) form, I am getting confused in section 11 – Documents, mainly between 11B to 11V.

What’s the correct seclection for me being in Tier (1) General. Is 11C/11G/11L or something else, please advise.

11C Employment not requiring a work permit If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5
years’ continuous stay in the UK in one of the employment not requiring a work permit categories listed below,
in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following:

11G Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay
in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition
to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following:

11L: Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous
stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit
holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in
11A, you must provide the following documents:

Many thanks for your help in advance

arindam02

Re: ILR - Set O section 11 (Documents)

Post by arindam02 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 pm

arindam02 wrote:Hi

I have been in UK in Tier 1 (General), no other category and will be applying for ILR at Liverpool PEO in April. While completing the Set (O) form, I am getting confused in section 11 – Documents, mainly between 11B to 11V.

What’s the correct seclection for me being in Tier (1) General. Is 11C/11G/11L or something else, please advise.

11C Employment not requiring a work permit If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5
years’ continuous stay in the UK in one of the employment not requiring a work permit categories listed below,
in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following:

11G Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay
in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition

11L: Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous
stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit
holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in

Many thanks for your help in advance

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 pm

does Any one knows this ? I like to know as well

I came as HSMP initially which later shited to Tier1 for extension , so confuse which category to use ?

N2012

Post by N2012 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 pm

I am at present in Tier 1 (General) and will be applying for ILR at Liverpool PEO in April. While completing the Set (O) form, I am getting confused in section 11 – Documents, mainly between 11B to 11V.
If you lived in the UK on a Tier 1 General visa throughout the five years (or more?), you only need to refer to 11L (Tier 1 G). That's what I did and it was fine.

If you were under other categories the answer may be different, I don't really know the rules in such cases.

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:08 am

N2012 wrote:

If you lived in the UK on a Tier 1 General visa throughout the five years (or more?), you only need to refer to 11L (Tier 1 G). That's what I did and it was fine.

If you were under other categories the answer may be different, I don't really know the rules in such cases.
Thanks, yes, I lived in UK in Tier 1 (General) throughout...

mkazimhyobo

Post by mkazimhyobo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:10 pm

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks this does not really answer the question
based on the sets o sub- sections

for a person who came on HSMP (2 years)and later Tier 1 (extension) whci section does apply to him 11G or 11L or both ?
Kindlty clarify

mkazimhyobo

Post by mkazimhyobo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Clearly 11L....if in doubt browse the forum as i have seen some other posts in past referring the same.