ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr success in sheffield PEO 1/4/14 with traffic conviction

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itunuadelayo
Newly Registered

ilr success in sheffield PEO 1/4/14 with traffic conviction

Post by itunuadelayo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:10 pm

This is a big thank you to everyone on this forum for all the help over the years. We were granted our indefinite leave to remain yesterday at Sheffield PEO for my husband (main application) and I (dependant).

My husband had two traffic convictions one from 2007 which has been spent and another a CD10 in August 2012. He declared both convictions in his application form. Everything else was straight forward with one employer and no long absence.

Our appointment was at 10am, we submitted our documents and where told to come back at 11.15am. When we came back we had to wait for them to get back from lunch, after which we gave our biometrics and got our approval letter around 1pm.

In all it was a stress free experience and the staff were very polite and professional.

Muhammad hibaan
Newly Registered

Re: ilr success in sheffield PEO 1/4/14 with traffic convict

Post by Muhammad hibaan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi many congrats in your ILR, please guide me that
Do the p60 is a must doc for ILR, as I have 12 month
Payslips and Bank statements. Tkxxx

itunuadelayo
Newly Registered

Post by itunuadelayo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Thank you. P60 is not compulsory for Tier 1 route but it wouldn't do any harm if you have it.

Muhammad hibaan
Newly Registered

Post by Muhammad hibaan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Thanks a lot

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:39 am

itunuadelayo wrote:This is a big thank you to everyone on this forum for all the help over the years. We were granted our indefinite leave to remain yesterday at Sheffield PEO for my husband (main application) and I (dependant).

My husband had two traffic convictions one from 2007 which has been spent and another a CD10 in August 2012. He declared both convictions in his application form. Everything else was straight forward with one employer and no long absence.

Our appointment was at 10am, we submitted our documents and where told to come back at 11.15am. When we came back we had to wait for them to get back from lunch, after which we gave our biometrics and got our approval letter around 1pm.

In all it was a stress free experience and the staff were very polite and professional.
Hello there

Can you please advise if you checked the PNC or got CRB checked before you went for application and was CD10 mentioned on the record.

Many thanks and congrats

itunuadelayo
Newly Registered

Post by itunuadelayo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 am

No we didn't bother to apply for PNC record or a crb because we found out that CD10 traffic offense is not a recordable offence so it should not be on one's criminal record.

ssidd

Post by ssidd » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:55 pm

it does not matter which traffic offence code you got, in majority of cases its magistrate discretion.

Sidd
Random life is difficult but systematic is much easier!!
SIDD