ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need More Advice on Refusal Reason and Fresh Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobpatel
Newly Registered

Need More Advice on Refusal Reason and Fresh Application

Post by bobpatel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:10 pm

I refused to due to this reason:

The reason for this decision is You have claimed 25 points for Access to Funds under paragraph 245DD(b) with reference to Appendix A of the Immigration Rules. On the basis of the documents you have provided the reason for this is the Barclays Bank statement your have sent is in your 3rs Party's Name and because it is a bank in the UK this should be in your name, however the Secretary of State is not satisfied that these meet the requirements specified under paragraph 41-SD [and 46-SD] of Appendix A of the Immigration rules and you do not qualify for the award of 25 points in this area.

-----------------------------------
* I already transferred the fund now in my account for new fresh application so it fulfilling 41-SD condition

* 46-SD saying that If I did any business activity during my Post Study Work Visa then then I need to submit documents for it
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ndix_A.pdf

46-SD. The specified documents in paragraphs 45 and 46 are as follows:
(a) The applicant must provide all the appropriate specified documents needed to establish the
amount of money he has invested from the following list:
(i) If the applicant's business is a registered company that is required to produce audited
accounts, the audited accounts must be provided;
(ii) If the applicant's business is not required to produce audited accounts, unaudited accounts
and an accountant's certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK
Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006), must be provided;
(iii) If the applicant has made the investment in the form of a director's loan, it must be shown in
the relevant set of accounts provided, and the applicant must also provide a legal agreement,
between the applicant (in the name that appears on his application) and the company, showing:
(1) the terms of the loan,
(2) any interest that is payable,
(3) the period of the loan, and
(4) that the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
(b) Audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly by the
applicant, in his own name or on his behalf (and showing his name). If he has invested by way
of share capital the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of
the shares (on the date of purchase) in the applicant's name as it appears on his application. If
the value of the applicant's share capital is not shown in the accounts, then share certificates
must be submitted as documentary evidence. The accounts must clearly show the name of the
accountant, the date the accounts were produced, and how much the applicant has invested in
the business.
---------------------------------------------------------

My question is that I registered my pvt ltd company in December 2012 during my Post Study Work Visa and I did activity under that and I am still doing. Will I need to submit un-audited account and CA letter for it or any other documents ?

Note: I am not using any money which I earn or previously invested in business. I am showing fresh 50,000 GBP from third party which I am going to invest

Kindly Guide Me

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Need More Advice on Refusal Reason and Fresh Application

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Bob I got my Visa with third party UK with proper letter mentioning my name .

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 pm

if you are going to use this company then I will suggest do not claim but you can submit unaudited accounts to strengthen your case

if in fresh application company is new then do not but must disclose your directorship for that company.

bobpatel
Newly Registered

Post by bobpatel » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi congratulation for your visa :)

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks Bob