ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dep - Spouse Visa from India

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anilgovindu
Newly Registered

ILR Dep - Spouse Visa from India

Post by anilgovindu » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi,

I am ILR Visa who recently married and need to apply visa for my wife from India. As the form is so confusing, need some help in filling the application form online.

* I choose Settlement - Settlement - Wife from the List, is it correct or not?

* How long you intend to stay in the UK?

* AS myself is the sponsor, there is no details of Husband in the drop down list to choose from Relation to you?

Please help out for the above questions?

vishal17jan

Re: ILR Dep - Spouse Visa from India

Post by vishal17jan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:30 am

I posted the same questions few days back and didnt hear anything,

I have exactly same questions in doubt and called helpline and they also don;t know the answers.

Relationship question - i have put other relative for time being.

Not sure the answer of other questions.

Also what have you put in Passport Issuing Authority?

Thanks

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Both,

Q1. Settlement-Settlement- Wife

Q2. Permanently.

Q3. Select other and in additional info section do provide brief intro that you are sponsoring your wife Mrs. XYZ... you can also add more relevant info in this section.. don't provide details of your honeymoon or your love story..only facts and info...

Q4. Passport issuing authority is always the country of nationality..in this case India

All the best.... be careful with financial requirements...

vishal17jan

Post by vishal17jan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 am

Thanks fn 286,

I am bit confused about financial requirement part as i am a director of Ltd company in UK and draw salary + dividend.

So both salary and dividend will come under self employment section to satisfy financial requirement or only salary will come under self employment and dividends other non-employment income?

Please advise?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 am

Hi Vishal,.....

you're limited company... spouse visa may take longer cos home office conduct thorough checks on self employed directors...I guess you know why...

You're income is considered as employed...salary or divident...you must provide each and every document..including company documents and HMRC records...I would suggest for the last 12 months..even if you're applying under category A.

good luck....