ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delivered MSG

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Delivered MSG

Post by rubina20102010 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:32 am

Hi All,

I've applied for my nationalization application through NCS (Croydon) and when I tried to track my application post it's showing me below message. Is that mean the application has been delivered to home office? Should I call to Croydon NCS for more info? Please guide me.

Thanks in ad advance.
Rubina

Delivered

Your item with reference ZWXXXXX8GB was delivered from our WARRINGTON Delivery Office on 02/04/14 .
Thank you for using our Special Delivery Guaranteed™ service.
The electronic Proof of Delivery may not be available for this item yet. Please allow up to 72 hours after delivery before checking.

runie80
Member of Standing

Re: Delivered MSG

Post by runie80 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:36 am

Rubina its a standard message confirming that you application has been delivered.

the signature will be available on about 72 hours when the delivery man comes back to the Post office and connect his machine to network.

You dont need to worry at all.

P.S I know this message as i have sent various items Via royal mail using the tracking service
Attachments
del.png
del.png (19.3 KiB) Viewed 291 times
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: Delivered MSG

Post by rubina20102010 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 am

Thanks mate.