ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) to SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fasaal

FLR(M) to SET(M)

Post by fasaal » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 pm

hiya.

I got my ILR 4 days ago on the basis of 10 yrs (8 yrs student+ 2 yrs PSW). my wife joined me on april-2010 as an student dependent then got leave to remain as an PSW dependent. She also applied FLR(M) with me when I applied for my ILR and got spouse visa for 2 yrs.

my questions are:-

1. how much maintenance are ok to show for her ?
2. need to write covering letter to proof she already completed 2yrs here as an dependent, I got some wording from this forum under heading:-

ILR - PBS Dep - FLR(M) Route Update

"postby Amber_ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Just state that you applied for FLR(M) under Part 8 of the immigration rules as you were a PBS dep before July 2012. Furthermore, as per immigration rule 287(a)(i)(d) you are applying for SET(M) amalgamating the time spent as a PBS dep with that under FLR(M) to meet the required 2 year period. B1 English and LIUK required for SET(M)."

just want to ask is it still valid coz u all know rules r changing so quickly i dont want to write any thing which changed. plz reply. thanks

fasaal

vinny

Re: FLR(M) to SET(M)

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:46 pm

I believe that Amber's statement is still valid for FLR(M) applications made before 6th April 2014.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

fasaal

Re: FLR(M) to SET(M)

Post by fasaal » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 pm

vinny wrote:I believe that Amber's statement is still valid for FLR(M) applications made before 6th April 2014.
thank you very much.