ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(EEA2) Received invitation for interview

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: (EEA2) Received invitation for interview

Post by chaoclive » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am

It actually would be interesting to see a few of the questions that they asked...just to see the level of detail they are look at. Would you mind to give us a couple of examples?

Re: expenses: Did they reimburse anything for your travel time/time of work etc?

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 pm

well...they did take me 1st to the interview room. there was no series of questions. the interviewer 1st asked me to tell him how actually happened everything between me nd my wife. so i did explain how we meet nd our relationship and about our marriage. so he was just listening and from the conversation he was asking me some questions. it was actually just a discussion. all questions were coming from actually what information I was giving. as an example....he did ask me how we came to liverpool. I answered that i was driving. then he asked which car do u drive? is it my own car. which brand? when did i buy?did i pay all money full or by loan? so they was asking same questions to my wife. they will find important questions which can be answered only if u r really genuine couple. I did buy my car with finance so they did ask my wife that does she know anything about my loan and if she knew then how much it is. also the did ask how many laptops we have and the colour of laptop, which brand. after interview i did ask them to give me a copy of my interview but they said actually it was just a conversation nd there was no series of questions. so he was telling me actually how he can give me a copy but he said dont worry I think u dont need that because i m fully satisfied nd i m sure ur wife will give me same informations what u gave. so after both of our interview he said go home nd relax. u will receive ur passport soon. Thats all...

My suggestions is....sit both of u together nd discuss from the bigining to now. have a look to ur house hold things which u use everyday. Main thing is if u r genuine there is nothing to worry. From the discussion they can easily find out ur relationship. they ask questions very cleverly. so best of luck to all

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Good. Sounds a bit more realistic!
Thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

Natty55
Newly Registered

Post by Natty55 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Dear beautifulday1 I've seen all your posts updated thanks for sharing your story. I'm very worried about the interview we are a genuine couple together for 4 years. I was just wondering how do they start the interview do they give you a change to start showing them your photos and documents or this come during the whole interview? Sorry to boded you if all my questions. I do appreciate your reply thanks.

amish786
Newly Registered

Post by amish786 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:07 am

Congratulation beautifulday1,

Last week I got a letter from Home Office for interview and next week I have to go liverpool. Beautifulday1 could you please tell us what kind of questions more they asked which was difficult for you to answer briefly, we will be very thankful to you.

Please help us we don't know what will happen there.

Regards
Amish

amish786
Newly Registered

Post by amish786 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Congratulation beautifulday1,

Last week I got a letter from Home Office for interview and next week I have to go liverpool. Beautifulday1 could you please tell us what kind of questions more they asked which was difficult for you to answer briefly, we will be very thankful to you.

Please help us we don't know what will happen there.

Regards
Amish

wajahatvsi
Newly Registered

Post by wajahatvsi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Guys,

We got our interview in first week of next month, is there anybody has been for interview recently can please give us some tips?

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:09 pm

wajahatvsi wrote:Hi Guys,

We got our interview in first week of next month, is there anybody has been for interview recently can please give us some tips?
How was ur interview experience? Did u get any decision? Would u like to share plz?

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Hello every one,
After waiting 5 months I have been called to attend an interview in Liverpool at the end of this month. Me and my both are very nervous after reading the outcomes of many interviews of some genuine couple. So me and my wife has decided start talking preparation for the interview. So I would like to request people on this forum to share their interview experience with us so we can work on them. I would like to know what kind of questions they would ask? did any one has attended any interview recently? Thanks :(