ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Safikazmi12

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Safikazmi12 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 pm

KSAli wrote:I got a call from gerrys n the guy asked me to collect the passport tday before 5 pm... No email
Salam,
I read about your visa application status. I would like to suggest you that please make a fresh application with 12 months bank statements along with wages slips as well. if they refused due to latest wages slip issue then no problem ur case is so easy so dnt worry just make new documents and submit it and also this month your husband will got P60 that will also helpful with ur application if u submit along with ur fresh application.

My timeline:
Application submit: 20 January 2014
Status: Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 20 January 2014.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

msohailsarwar1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:Salaam everyone!

Hope everyones 'doing' good? Has anyone had any latest updates from BHC? It's the 1st today and nothing from them in regard to my husbands application. Alhumdulilah it's not on hold just under process for the last 8 months :(

In sha Allah, keep praying.
Hello, sorry to hear that, have you contacted BHC abt this as its long time. My friend wife has applied as well but its only 3 months since she has applied. But looking at some persons cases my friend is worried as well.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:46 pm

RONZ wrote:Sameena Akhtar : Either way it's you should be relieved and happy, life in uncertainty is not less than a toruture, Be positive. Insha Allah viza will be granted. :-)

KSAli : Am sorry to hear that, My advice would be not to appeal, Reapply if you have everything in order now. Appeal means 1 year wait approx.

All the best.

--
JazakAllah khair for your words.. Alhamdulilah im glad for this, but i don't want to raise my hopes up, Allah knows best!

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
RONZ wrote:Sameena Akhtar : Either way it's you should be relieved and happy, life in uncertainty is not less than a toruture, Be positive. Insha Allah viza will be granted. :-)

KSAli : Am sorry to hear that, My advice would be not to appeal, Reapply if you have everything in order now. Appeal means 1 year wait approx.

All the best.

--
JazakAllah khair for your words.. Alhamdulilah im glad for this, but i don't want to raise my hopes up, Allah knows best!
Sameena let us no plz... Ur answer may be the light to every1 else on hold :-)

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
KSAli wrote:Got Rfc tday.. Visa refused. Just because they think my husband's employment ended 2 minths before the date of application because we didnt submit wageslips of those two months. Instead of asking for more documents they simply refused it.. Very upset now.

Got rfc after 6 and a half months. I applied on 20th sept 2013.

They hve given us 28 days to appeal. Shall i appeal ir withdraw. Or if my husband appeal's from Uk then how long will it take for the decision to be made?

Did u receive a txt message or an email, and if you could, could u
You please post it... Was it like the one i received
Sameena sis i really really wish u get ur visa tomorrow i prayed for u in namaz ... Good luck :)
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
KSAli wrote:Got Rfc tday.. Visa refused. Just because they think my husband's employment ended 2 minths before the date of application because we didnt submit wageslips of those two months. Instead of asking for more documents they simply refused it.. Very upset now.

They hve given us 28 days to appeal. Shall i appeal ir withdraw. Or if my husband appeal's from Uk then how long will it take for the decision to be made?

Did u receive a txt message or an email, and if you could, could u
You please post it... Was it like the one i received
Sameena sis i really really wish u get ur visa tomorrow i prayed for u in namaz ... Good luck :)
JazakAllah khair saf786 and rz.girl... I pray he gets it too, Allah knows best!! I.will let u all know wen i know in shaa Allah!!!

I really really appreciate u praying for.me :))

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:22 am

Samina Akhter, I pray in sha Allah you get your visa. KSAli sorry for your bad news hope you get it next time round.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 am

Really sorry to hear that KSAli. Is there any specific reason you didn't submit the two months wage slips? My solicitor clearly advised that any documents shouldn't be more than 3 weeks in date.

If it was me I would just apply again hun as long as he has all his documents in order. You'll have to pay another application fee but at least you know that you can get a response at any time. It takes months to wait for an appeal date. With costs for solicitors to represent you in court. And then no guarantee your appeal will be upheld.
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 am

Hi.

It's unfortunate really. These days UK counsulates conduct thorough checks and most of the time they refuse spouse visa with genuine reasons. They conduct checks with HMRC (UK government's income tax dept) to verify employment and earnings of sponsors. Basically people started abusing the system by providing fake employment documents. But visa officers only conduct detailed checks when they have doubts. I suggest, include all necessary documents with your application.

In your case, your sponsor must have provided employer letter? And employer letter must state job is ongoing/permanent, and gross salary etc. Some UK visa require specified earnings whether or not you have job at the time of application. But spouse visa require job at the time of application, and I would suggest till the time decision is made.

But if your sponsor's job never ended, then you don't have to worry. Resubmit employer letter, latest salary slips and bank statements.

Thanks.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:40 am

Salaam, just to let you know the application went to appeal.. I dnt knw yet on what grounds..

I.will be reapplying.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:Salaam, just to let you know the application went to appeal.. I dnt knw yet on what grounds..

I.will be reapplying.
So if u withdraw ur case ... U get to appeal or was this their decision and refused ur case

I'm sorry sameena ... Chin up and fight back

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 am

saf786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:Salaam, just to let you know the application went to appeal.. I dnt knw yet on what grounds..

I.will be reapplying.
So if u withdraw ur case ... U get to appeal or was this their decision and refused ur case

It was ther decision, due to not fulfilling the evidence for the Financial requirement..

Going Pak end of the.month in sha Allah

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
saf786 wrote:

I.will be reapplying.

It was ther decision, due to not fulfilling the evidence for the Financial requirement..

Going Pak end of the.month in sha Allah
What did they expect u to do then ?? They wert accepting anymore documents from u either ... I'm so confused in want to do... Sometime I just feel I should send additional documents as in recent statements and a strong worded letter from my solicitor to challenge their decision of why am I having to wait wen I'm meeting all requirements

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:58 pm

To Sameena

Sorry to hear that. Atleast you dont have to wait anymore and can submit fresh application. I suppose its good your going abroad will keep you mind of all this, but please bear in mind that dont create any gaps in employment this can catch up on you later. Even going abroad to see partner is an excuse for them to refuse.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:12 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sameena

Sorry to hear that. Atleast you dont have to wait anymore and can submit fresh application. I suppose its good your going abroad will keep you mind of all this, but please bear in mind that dont create any gaps in employment this can catch up on you later. Even going abroad to see partner is an excuse for them to refuse.
I have some paid holiday leave... I.plan to give a years statements and payslips.. And hrmc tax letter.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 pm

I.will be reapplying.
Dear Sameena,

I feel sorry for you. Such a pain.

I suppose you are sponsoring your husband, home office will try everything possible to delay the visa...this is happening when girls are sponsoring husbands outside EU. Home office sees it as an immediate threat to public funds. The cases where boys are sponsoring girls, visas are granted sooner if the case is OK ofcourse.

My personal suggestion to all girls/boys sponsoring outisde EU..please show your income greater than £25,000 if your real income is less... you should have al least £3,000 in bank account... if you earning less than £25,000, find a good accountant who could help you with salaries with HMRC record (RTI). The higher the income lesser the risk to UK economy and public funds...Don't go with self employment route for financial requirements... also, accomodation of sponsor plays important role...our girls obviously live with parents (MashAllah) but unfortunately this is not good for home office as they see it as immediate threat and risk to council housing and benefits and they are not wrong to be honest... I would suggest jsut sign tenancy agreement is a key...with bills on your name... you know when they can't reject they delay the visa...

I know someone who sponsored husband via cash savings route and visa took ages....employed sponsors are seeing quick results...

Go and play according to the rule of the game... even if they know your lying they will give you visa.... just work out proper documentation ..fake or genuine doesn't matter...

All the best to all... PM me for any personal suggestions...

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:55 pm

fn286 wrote:

I.will be reapplying.
Dear Sameena,

I feel sorry for you. Such a pain.

I suppose you are sponsoring your husband, home office will try everything possible to delay the visa...this is happening when girls are sponsoring husbands outside EU. Home office sees it as an immediate threat to public funds. The cases where boys are sponsoring girls, visas are granted sooner if the case is OK ofcourse.

My personal suggestion to all girls/boys sponsoring outisde EU..please show your income greater than £25,000 if your real income is less... you should have al least £3,000 in bank account... if you earning less than £25,000, find a good accountant who could help you with salaries with HMRC record (RTI). The higher the income lesser the risk to UK economy and public funds...Don't go with self employment route for financial requirements... also, accomodation of sponsor plays important role...our girls obviously live with parents (MashAllah) but unfortunately this is not good for home office as they see it as immediate threat and risk to council housing and benefits and they are not wrong to be honest... I would suggest jsut sign tenancy agreement is a key...with bills on your name... you know when they can't reject they delay the visa...

I know someone who sponsored husband via cash savings route and visa took ages....employed sponsors are seeing quick results...

Go and play according to the rule of the game... even if they know your lying they will give you visa.... just work out proper documentation ..bad quality or genuine doesn't matter...

All the best to all... PM me for any personal suggestions...
There is a reason for everything and lying isn't one. There is absolutely no need to show your salary being £25,000 when it is not, as long as you earn slightly over £18600 (I earn £18750) and have all the evidence to prove it, then they cant refuse you. Stringent rules are in place because of people before us made a mockery of the system.
If we are all honest then we would not be suffering today.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Hello.

I don't live with my parents, I live in my own property, which is on my name. I showed everything they required plus more. Showed 7 months bank statements and payslips. My employment is more than 20,000 yet I've not heard anything from BHC.

I've heard, BHC have a target. They have to grant X amount of visas plus reject X amount of visas; despite getting triple amount of visas that come in. So I'm guessing it's based on luck upon which pile your case will be placed. In sha Allah, Allah knows best. May Allah make it easy for everyone Ameen
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 pm

I absolutely agree with Tallojani.Please give in genuine documents no matter what..Bad documents are the only reason that Pakistani applicants suffer and have to go through thorough scrutiny, hence the delays. There is no need to "show" anything that is not true as it will only get you in more trouble.

nouge63
Newly Registered

Post by nouge63 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Salam All,

I've been following this board for a while now, and have finally decided to share my time line.

I applied in Mirpur, on the 29th August , and haven't heard back anything at all. I've emailed them a few times but always just get an automated response.

Needless to say I have absolutely no idea whats going on. It's been 7 months now.

I applied via Cat A and met the minimum income threshold with two jobs. I supplied 6 months worth of bank statements, though am now reading conflicting reports as to whether its required to submit 6 or 12 months worth of statements.

Can anybody shed any light on this?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Asalaam o Alikum

Not been on here n in a while

Sameea i am so shocked to hear that they suddenly refused you?

Does this mean they are now refusing people who were on hold oh gosh good job u r re-applying anyway!

xx

ALWAYS HOPE any news yet?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 pm

nouge63 wrote:Salam All,

I've been following this board for a while now, and have finally decided to share my time line.

I applied in Mirpur, on the 29th August , and haven't heard back anything at all. I've emailed them a few times but always just get an automated response.

Needless to say I have absolutely no idea whats going on. It's been 7 months now.

I applied via Cat A and met the minimum income threshold with two jobs. I supplied 6 months worth of bank statements, though am now reading conflicting reports as to whether its required to submit 6 or 12 months worth of statements.

Can anybody shed any light on this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOME ONE TIME LINE WITH TWO JOBS UNDER CAT A

Hey guys,

Our visa was granted today.

Date of application - 13/10/2013
Biometrics - 21/10/2013
Granted - 16/01/2014
Place of application - Belgrade, Serbia

Just to let you all know, you can apply with two jobs under Cateogry A. Thanks to everyone for your help
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIX MONTHS is ok under cat A with two jobs. people been granted spouse with two job under cat A. MAy i aske you few question?
applicant is male or female?
what is your annual gross pay from both jobs?
when you submit your application what was length of you employment with both employer?
did you provide letter of employment from both employers?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 pm

ss82 wrote:I absolutely agree with Tallojani.Please give in genuine documents no matter what..Bad documents are the only reason that Pakistani applicants suffer and have to go through thorough scrutiny, hence the delays. There is no need to "show" anything that is not true as it will only get you in more trouble.
Dear Tallo and supporters of tallo

You guys obviously have no idea of whats going on...have no sense of research and analysis whatsoever...

Home office is not changing rules because pakistani use fake documents...they are our lives even more miserable because they no longer need us and they want to make room for europeans...they want to keep all non-EU migrants away...

Even today non-EU migrants pay 11% more in taxes then they claim in benefits..and you have no ideas what type of documents europeans and africans use...we are way better than them.. and documents that can be verified are not fake anyway...ask people who applied with earning of £25K how long visa process took...and ask people with earnings just above £18,600... this financial requirement is just a start..the day home office will win the case...which they will ofcourse...this threshold will be increased to £30,000. everyone knows you cannot even think of surviving with £18,600 income, with spouse its laughable. Govt knows you will need benefits...

AND if you read my message again...its plain english...I have said they can't reject but they will delay...months and months...this is happening to weak cases...and if you're case is strong (just like I said) you will get visa in 2 months...

Hurry...time is coming when spouse visa will take 3 years...canadian spouse visa takes at least 18 months..you cant do anything other than calling home office and sending letters that will go straight to bins...

You choice...All the best...honest sometimes doesn't win but smartest will always win..at least here on earth...

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 pm

To Hello786

No theres still no update. I am going to email them on Monday for an update, but not looking good for me. I think my husband will be reapplying soon again. Dont know if i can cope with a 3rd application.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:11 pm

To fn286

I know what you mean. You cant win with BHC the genuine way so therefore i wouldnt blame anyone if they lied with their application. At the end of the day they resorted us to do this.

There are people who have genuinely applied (like me) and this is my 2nd year i am suffering stress because of them. Only people who suffered alot because of them would understand.

Although this is my opinion i wouldnt advise anyone to submit false documents because if you get caught theres the punishment of a 10 year ban !!!