ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still confused n panic..........After received tier 1 visa.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Still confused n panic..........After received tier 1 visa.

Post by adilzia » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:27 am

Guys please advise me.What should i do now????????
I am going to invest 200k here in Uk.But totally confused about my immigration history.I cant invest that much money without confirmation.Spoke to my solicitor and he said u r fine.But i am not convinced.i Called HO inquiry number as well.But the lady said to me we cant say anything about this.The one and only the person who decided your case can tell u the exact story.Should i write a letter to him and ask him about this matter or not?

While my Judicial review (against the tier 1 decision) was in process in october,my student visa was valid till 2015 at that time(with no work).
UKBA raided at my uncle's shop and officer said to me that you r working here even you r not allowed to work.He cancelled my student visa.And advised me to report every week in leeds reporting centre.Coz my JR was in process.i mean to say they gave me temporary release.Now after JR they reconsidered my case.And granted leave to remain as tier 1.

Will that breach issue effect my extension application in future or not? Even my solicitor is not giving me a satisfactory answer.
Please share if some one gone through this situation.

And when TSOL sent me the consent letter.They mentioned in the consent letter that u have breached the condition and served with the removal decision.And you no longer have leave to remain.HO instructed me to inform you that,should that application be refused for a second time,you will have no basis of stay in the UK.

Sorry for this long post.Help me with your answers please.

msohailsarwar1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Still confused n panic..........After received tier 1 vi

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 am

really its something you need to worry about. You need to consult some good solicitor. Only solicitor can advice you on this matter. On student visa have u allowed to work or not?

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:31 am

msohailsarwar1 wrote:really its something you need to worry about. You need to consult some good solicitor. Only solicitor can advice you on this matter. On student visa have u allowed to work or not?
I wasnt allowed to work.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 am

Seniors and Moderators please Comment.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 pm

you should have an experienced immigration lawyer on board.