ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help about entrepreneur visa tier 1 refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sani-rafay
Newly Registered

Need urgent help about entrepreneur visa tier 1 refusal

Post by sani-rafay » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

hi there
I applied for entrepreneur visa UK tier 1 but got refused.Now i am confused actually what and how many objections are? can you guide me in this regard please.
According to their wording
You have demonstrated that you satisfy (i), (ii), (iii).
For requirement (iv) you have provided a job title that is listed in Appendix J and evidence to demonstrate that you are active in that occupation as part of your business,the evidence is not acceptable.
Paragraph 41-SD(c)(iii) and 41-SD(c)(iv) list the evidence that must be submitted to demonstrate that your business is actively trading.
The contract between you and the client is not acceptable as it does not contain sufficient contact details for the client as no land line telephone number has been supplied.
You have therefore not submitted the evidence specified at paragraph 41-SD(C) of Appendix A of the immigration Rules.

Can you make me clear about whether is it just about land line telephone or is there any other objection as well.I would be grateful to you if you can reply my post asap
Thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Need urgent help about entrepreneur visa tier 1 refusal

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:41 pm

sani-rafay wrote:hi there
I applied for entrepreneur visa UK tier 1 but got refused.Now i am confused actually what and how many objections are? can you guide me in this regard please.
According to their wording
You have demonstrated that you satisfy (i), (ii), (iii).
For requirement (iv) you have provided a job title that is listed in Appendix J and evidence to demonstrate that you are active in that occupation as part of your business,the evidence is not acceptable.
Paragraph 41-SD(c)(iii) and 41-SD(c)(iv) list the evidence that must be submitted to demonstrate that your business is actively trading.
The contract between you and the client is not acceptable as it does not contain sufficient contact details for the client as no land line telephone number has been supplied.
You have therefore not submitted the evidence specified at paragraph 41-SD(C) of Appendix A of the immigration Rules.

Can you make me clear about whether is it just about land line telephone or is there any other objection as well.I would be grateful to you if you can reply my post asap
Thanks
Hello,
As far as i Can understand Its about no land line been provided. Its a silly mistake you have done.

sani-rafay
Newly Registered

Post by sani-rafay » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Thank you for your reply . how should I prepare for it ?
I am confused as it might be more than one objection. i am looking for more opinions please ! Much appreciated thank you.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:06 am

Trading activity not accepted because of poor Contract description(At the top of the Contract ,both parties should write full details including Company name followed by address,tel,Land ,Email etc.so you missed the trick here that what I think if not at the top at least in the document how can you sign a contract with a company without its details on the paper.Its even better if both companies have their reg .no written and stamped if they have.

Secondly the evidence you provided to :regrading job title what is that?which shows that you are involved in business if you have tried to show them that you are involved in business other than simply managing it as director then you need to explain that.

sani-rafay
Newly Registered

Post by sani-rafay » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:03 am

Thank you for you reply, much appreciated,
In the contract everything else was provided i.e, name,physical address with postcode, company reg.no,owner/manager mobile number. So what could be done to rectify the problem when appealing, any suggestions ?
and secondly there is no such thing (in my knowledge ) as a list of documents/evidence which was mentioned in appendix J to demonstrate my activity in the business apart from job title.
evidence I sent was
41-SD(iii). Advertising material. (brochure, stationary, visiting card)
And from 41-SD(iv): contract .

sani-rafay
Newly Registered

Post by sani-rafay » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:09 am

Anyone please
i have hearing in few days and need to prepare myself