ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help For Fresh Application After Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobpatel
Newly Registered

Need Help For Fresh Application After Refusal

Post by bobpatel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 am

I applied for switching visa from PSW to Entrepreneur and got refused. I get option to appeal or make fresh application
here are dates:
* Applied for Entrepreneur Visa: 13th Feb 2014
* PSW Visa Expired on: 17th of Feb 2014
* Got Refusal Letter Dated on: 14th of March 2014

Confusion is that I am filling my form for fresh application and what write and select here kindly help me
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... form11.pdf

Page 12:
D4. When does your current leave expire? ( what date i have to put here my PSW visa expired date or appeal letter date)

D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made?

D6.Tick to confirm you are submitting evidence of exceptional circumstances which
prevented you from submitting your application within 28 days of overstaying.

D8. Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of your period of leave?

taral

Re: Need Help For Fresh Application After Refusal

Post by taral » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi

whyrejected I go in appeal ?

If appeal reject then still you have chance for re apply

pls make sure if second application reject then you have no right for apeal.

I have rejected file same but still fighting for apeal even if less chance. And after if apeal reject . We will reapplywith in 28 days. With new company and new file.

Best luck

bobpatel
Newly Registered

Post by bobpatel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 pm

I dont want to do appeal

Entrepreneurship
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneurship » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:44 am

bobpatel wrote:I applied for switching visa from PSW to Entrepreneur and got refused. I get option to appeal or make fresh application
here are dates:
* Applied for Entrepreneur Visa: 13th Feb 2014
* PSW Visa Expired on: 17th of Feb 2014
* Got Refusal Letter Dated on: 14th of March 2014

Confusion is that I am filling my form for fresh application and what write and select here kindly help me
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... form11.pdf

Page 12:
D4. When does your current leave expire? ( what date i have to put here my PSW visa expired date or appeal letter date)

D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made?

D6.Tick to confirm you are submitting evidence of exceptional circumstances which
prevented you from submitting your application within 28 days of overstaying.

D8. Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of your period of leave?
hii....did you maintain funds(£50k) in UK bank account or overseas account.....i heard those who maintain funds in overseas,,their visas are mostly rejected
If u want to make fresh application.....does the old application has an impact on new one?
Please can you reply me....even i am in same situation....
Thankss