ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for replacement BRP from India

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prashs
Newly Registered

Apply for replacement BRP from India

Post by prashs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 am

Hello,

I have lost my BRP and am in the UK(Nationality: Indian)
Am gonna be travelling out of the country in the next few days.I have been trying to get some info. from the home office website and nothing much useful regarding what I would like to know.I have managed to get the online application form for applying a replacement BRP. Would be great if any of you can help me out the below.

* Am not sure if I am gonna be having problems travelling out.I really cant miss the travel as it's an emergency.
* Also,am not sure about what I must be doing after 'confirming' my online application. Should I approach my local VFS(Chennai,TamilNadu) to book an appointment and go ahead with their instructions?
*What documents should I be carrying with me for this purpose before I leave the country(if at all I leave without any problems :O :( )

Thanks,