ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:27 pm

I've decided to wait until august for a reply Atleast... I'm sure we will hear something back from the hearing by then... If nothing I plan to withdraw and reapply by September .. Planing to take my daughter To meet her dad after almost a year !!

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm not sure what to do. I'm seriously lost for ideas. I was hoping for my husbands arrival in time for our anniversary but I guess not.

Are there anymore July applicants here?
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:I'm not sure what to do. I'm seriously lost for ideas. I was hoping for my husbands arrival in time for our anniversary but I guess not.

Are there anymore July applicants here?
Applied in June 26th... Forwarded in July 7th

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:05 pm

sophia20 wrote:Lol the reason could be maybe u got ur visa! :P

someone just posted last week that they got their visa in a week! Maybe same thing has happened again lol

Hi do you know who got the visa within 1 week ? I have tried to search but couldnt find it.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:25 pm

sophia20 wrote:Fn286,
Everything can get verified but what's the use of verifying anything 8 months later!!! Most ppl get lucky their cases get looked at straight away, ppl like that get away with it lol unlike some who aren't that lucky...
Whatever I've suggested will not help anyone who have already submitted the applications. These days if you want to avoid stress and long waiting times, you need to research and prepare at least 8 months before the planned application date.

And every case if looked at as soon as the file is received...just few are considered sooner than others...rest bite the dust in the storage boxes. This is your assumption that some applications are just left aside. They open each and every envelope on day 1, and when they see the case is not strong enough and bears greater risk to UK economy ..and throw the file away... I'm pretty sure they have sections in the storage.. 1 month decision section, 2 month decision setion ....................8 months decision section.

Unfortnately you can't do much about it. all you can do is post on this forum ...website not woring,,,tracking not working... or call BHC or gerrys... there is no rules on maximum decision time... all BHC have to say they 'under process' ....

All the best...

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:27 pm

mustang390 wrote:

someone just posted last week that they got their visa in a week! Maybe same thing has happened again lol

Hi do you know who got the visa within 1 week ? I have tried to search but couldnt find it.

In shaa Allah i.hope you do get it..

My close friends husband got his visa within 3 days believe it or not! They had applied through the DLA route!!

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:56 pm

It seems like there's no option of tracking your application on the website.? So does that mean.. We are kept in the dark?
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 pm

mustang390 wrote:

Its a few pages back, some guy called sumair, I'll try and post it lol

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:11 pm

This guy got visa in a week lol
sumairc wrote:Hi All,

I would like share my experience.

I applied for my wife and daughters Visa on the 22nd of April, 2013. I was a self employed when I applied and after good 6 months on the 6th of November we were told that our case is on hold due to the case in European Court. During the 6 months I tried everything I could involved the MP sent them emails, letters, fax and what not. The reason for putting the case on hold was that they did not agree to the earnings I submitted with the application.

To sum up the reason, that they do not have discretion at all. for what I understand they have simple check boxes if all are provided they grant the Visa. In my case I could not provide them with 12 months UK bank statements as I was outside the country in the first 3 months, though I did submit my statements from abroad and the I was fulfilling the Financial requirements within the last 6 months of my time in UK. I think I shouldn't have applied then.

Upon my discussions with the lawyers they suggested to withdraw the application, so I did.

Anyways Later I switched to a Salaried Employment, waited 6 months applied again in on 5th Feb, 2014 from Islamabad and guess what within a week got the RFC and the visa was stamped.

During the time I was away from my wife and daughter it struck to me quite heavily that it is beyond our control, all we can do is submit the application to the best of our knowledge and wait. I turned to Allah during the time they were away for the first time in my life properly. He answered our prayers otherwise getting RFC within a week is nothing less than a miracle considering the backlog BHC has in Pakistan. Now when I look back I staying away for almost an year from family made me connect to Almighty and I am thankful for that.

For the people applying or have applied as self-employment or even salaried employment make sure you go through the requirements mentioned in laws and policy guidance notes on UKBA website, make sure nothing is missed.

I hope and pray all the people waiting to re-unite with their loved ones are granted the visa's quickly.

Application submitted: 22nd April, 2013
Under process at BHC: 05 May 2013
Case on hold: 06 November 2013
Case Withdrawn: 26 November, 2013
New Application: 05th March, 2014
RFC: 12th March, 2014 (Visa Granted)

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Nadizee wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Lol if u go thru ur history, u might be able to upload the ' tracking' page to check ur status. At least that's one way of checking, I tried that

I have done like this as well,,,,,so enoying ,,,,it's gona 6 months nxt week,,,,still waiting ,,,,pls pls pls do pray for me,,,since one and half years suffering with this visa prob,,,,
Lol insha Allah your patience will be rewarded! :P

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:23 pm

fn286 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Fn286,
Everything can get verified but what's the use of verifying anything 8 months later!!! Most ppl get lucky their cases get looked at straight away, ppl like that get away with it lol unlike some who aren't that lucky...
Whatever I've suggested will not help anyone who have already submitted the applications. These days if you want to avoid stress and long waiting times, you need to research and prepare at least 8 months before the planned application date.

And every case if looked at as soon as the file is received...just few are considered sooner than others...rest bite the dust in the storage boxes. This is your assumption that some applications are just left aside. They open each and every envelope on day 1, and when they see the case is not strong enough and bears greater risk to UK economy ..and throw the file away... I'm pretty sure they have sections in the storage.. 1 month decision section, 2 month decision setion ....................8 months decision section.

Unfortnately you can't do much about it. all you can do is post on this forum ...website not woring,,,tracking not working... or call BHC or gerrys... there is no rules on maximum decision time... all BHC have to say they 'under process' ....

All the best...
Are u a lawyer or someone working for bhc/Gerry's?!? How do u know that happens?
Yeah all we can do is post here and read ur positive comments :roll:

What's ur timeline? That's if u have one!?!?!? Lol

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Can I request everybody to either ask their MPs or solicitors if thy no anything of when we may no the outcome of the hearing . I'm sure someone will no... I've emailed my mp to ask .. Will let ppl no when I hear back.. Also heard tht we should hear in the next few weeks.. Shouldn't be a matter Of months

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 pm

RONZ wrote:I applied in Dec 16 with CAT A.

Nothing yet....................................

--
Zazam wrote:for those who have applied in December, when do u think we will start to hear?
hi ronz, have u emailed them or anything?
... Rubbish

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:03 pm

saf786 wrote:I've decided to wait until august for a reply Atleast... I'm sure we will hear something back from the hearing by then... If nothing I plan to withdraw and reapply by September .. Planing to take my daughter To meet her dad after almost a year !!

hi saf,u have a child, did u include ur childs birth certificate s etc.. in ur application?
I myself have children, and assumed due to our human rights and entitlement to family life, we would hear sooner, it appears not...
... Rubbish

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Zazam wrote:
saf786 wrote:I've decided to wait until august for a reply Atleast... I'm sure we will hear something back from the hearing by then... If nothing I plan to withdraw and reapply by September .. Planing to take my daughter To meet her dad after almost a year !!

hi saf,u have a child, did u include ur childs birth certificate s etc.. in ur application?
I myself have children, and assumed due to our human rights and entitlement to family life, we would hear sooner, it appears not...
Hey zamzam

Yeah did I even put her piks in but nothing :-(

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:29 pm

ohh wow, their so heartless, when u submited extra docs was that due to financial requirement? are ur earnings significantly below the threshold
... Rubbish

iKal

Post by iKal » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:32 pm

I'm still waiting quietly since July 26th xD... however i decided no point waiting anymore and i might aswell just go to pakistan for 2 months minimum... i leave on 12th April and reach there on my birthday (13th) so we can celebrate my birthday and hers (4th April) together... 13th April is also the day we got engaged (2010) :D too bad we won't be able to celebrate our Anniversary together (28th Nov)

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Zazam wrote:ohh wow, their so heartless, when u submited extra docs was that due to financial requirement? are ur earnings significantly below the threshold
Yeah apparently I didn't earn enoughy which I did ... Duno how they work it out ... I'm praying that all this holding business is goin to be worth it in the end

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 pm

To Mustang390

Wish you good luck for Monday. Insha Allah will be good news.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:14 pm

saf786 wrote:
Zazam wrote:ohh wow, their so heartless, when u submited extra docs was that due to financial requirement? are ur earnings significantly below the threshold
Yeah apparently I didn't earn enoughy which I did ... Duno how they work it out ... I'm praying that all this holding business is goin to be worth it in the end
its unfair, especially for your child, im praying too, all the best x
... Rubbish

nau635

Post by nau635 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:18 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Mustang390

Wish you good luck for Monday. Insha Allah will be good news.
Alwayshope can u plz tell me how long ur appeal process last n how much it cost u approximately, is it worth it to go for appeal or not?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

fn286 wrote:
ss82 wrote:I absolutely agree with Tallojani.Please give in genuine documents no matter what..Bad documents are the only reason that Pakistani applicants suffer and have to go through thorough scrutiny, hence the delays. There is no need to "show" anything that is not true as it will only get you in more trouble.
Dear Tallo and supporters of tallo

You guys obviously have no idea of whats going on...have no sense of research and analysis whatsoever...

Home office is not changing rules because pakistani use bad quality documents...they are our lives even more miserable because they no longer need us and they want to make room for europeans...they want to keep all non-EU migrants away...

Even today non-EU migrants pay 11% more in taxes then they claim in benefits..and you have no ideas what type of documents europeans and africans use...we are way better than them.. and documents that can be verified are not bad quality anyway...ask people who applied with earning of £25K how long visa process took...and ask people with earnings just above £18,600... this financial requirement is just a start..the day home office will win the case...which they will ofcourse...this threshold will be increased to £30,000. everyone knows you cannot even think of surviving with £18,600 income, with spouse its laughable. Govt knows you will need benefits...

AND if you read my message again...its plain english...I have said they can't reject but they will delay...months and months...this is happening to weak cases...and if you're case is strong (just like I said) you will get visa in 2 months...

Hurry...time is coming when spouse visa will take 3 years...canadian spouse visa takes at least 18 months..you cant do anything other than calling home office and sending letters that will go straight to bins...

You choice...All the best...honest sometimes doesn't win but smartest will always win..at least here on earth...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,

i am earning over 25k,why i am still waiting? i can assure you my all documents are white nothing black init but i really dont understand this system.

Many thanks
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Zazam wrote:
saf786 wrote:
its unfair, especially for your child, im praying too, all the best x

Aww thank u
InshAllah I pray it works out for u :-)

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:It seems like there's no option of tracking your application on the website.? So does that mean.. We are kept in the dark?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visa Tracking is working on following link
https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... atus1.aspx?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Salam nau635,

Did u hear anything?