ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nau635

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by nau635 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:26 pm

ss82 wrote:Salam nau635,

Did u hear anything?
Got refused today cause of not meeting the financial requirements although we do. :(

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:27 pm

nau635 wrote:

Did u hear anything?
Got refused today cause of not meeting the financial requirements although we do. :(
Oh I am really sorry to hear that.they should have asked for additional documents instead of just refusing.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:41 pm

zeeh wrote:
Sana.jam12 wrote:It seems like there's no option of tracking your application on the website.? So does that mean.. We are kept in the dark?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visa Tracking is working on following link
https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... atus1.aspx?

Thanks, but there's a operation error.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

Naila

Post by Naila » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Slam nau625

May Allah help u dw inshallah Allah knws best if u dnt mind me askin wen did u apply.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Dear Zeeh,

Earning over £25K doesn't mean High Commissioner himself will stamp your visa and deliver it you :D

I never said you will get visa asap guaranteed if you earn 25K... It makes your case little bit stronger... and you have just applied in Jan have some patience :)

And its not just earnings...of course they look at other documents too....

fn286

Post by fn286 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Dear Sophia20,

I'm not a lawyer ..a lawyer will not know all this anyway... and I don't work for BHC/Gerrys ... It was humour and an assumption :)

I will share my timelines at the right time...but all I know from experience only weak cases takes 6 months or more...they cannot reject so they delay...

Keep posting on the forum :P

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:15 pm

nau635 wrote:

Did u hear anything?

Omg me and you are in the same boat!!! Chin up and reapply...Allah knows best :))

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Are people who where old hold because of financial requirements getting refused ??

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 pm

fn286 wrote:Dear Sophia20,

I'm not a lawyer ..a lawyer will not know all this anyway... and I don't work for BHC/Gerrys ... It was humour and an assumption :)

I will share my timelines at the right time...but all I know from experience only weak cases takes 6 months or more...they cannot reject so they delay...

Keep posting on the forum :P
Lol oh so u were assuming...
Was ur case weak? Is this the second time ur applying?! Lol

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 pm

To nau635

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

It takes around 8-12 months. However this was the case for us because at review stage they didnt overturn their decision, however if they do overturn decision then this should take less time.

The cost of appeal is £140 for court room and solcitor charged us £900 in total this included £300 for filling appeal forms etc and a further £600 for representing us in hearing.

Honestly appeal process is very time consuming. Please share with us what your refusal reason was. Are you sure you met the requirements?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 pm

:idea: Is there anyone on here that has applied with genuine documents, meet the income threshold and had a strong case, but have been waiting for 6 months or more? :?: :?: :?: :?:

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Can anybody help me out ?

If I show urself self employed, how many months statements do u need to show?
Because I was thinking if I was to withdraw my case by August, I Wud have statements from April 2013, but because I went Pakistan in July til November , 4 months statements are missing ... But they start again from December and r up to date until now and I plan to keep them up to date until August to reapply if I hear nothing back frm the hearing ?
Would the 4 months missing statements be a problem ? Should I just show statements from December to August this year when I get them ?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 pm

sophia20 wrote::idea: Is there anyone on here that has applied with genuine documents, meet the income threshold and had a strong case, but have been waiting for 6 months or more? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Yes me...
To be honest both me and my husband nd have lost all belief in bhc we jus seem to be getting fobbed off with no answers. But we have faith in ALLAH and believe all this patience will be worth it

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:50 pm

To Saf786

Yes i think it would be a problem because for self employment you need to show 12 months statements for year of tax return basically from april to april.

I myself am stuck because of having a holiday for 4 months when i went to see my husband therefore we submitted 8 months statements instead of 12 because of this our application was on hold. The BHC requested 12 months statements then i sent them complete 12 months set, but with 4 statements with no transactions made.

Till date we still havent heard back. I am planning to email them next week asking whether they accepted our additional documents sent. When they reply i will let you know, but by the looks of it honestly i think they havent accepted them :(

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
sophia20 wrote::idea: Is there anyone on here that has applied with genuine documents, meet the income threshold and had a strong case, but have been waiting for 6 months or more? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Yes me...
To be honest both me and my husband nd have lost all belief in bhc we jus seem to be getting fobbed off with no answers. But we have faith in ALLAH and believe all this patience will be worth it
Yes me too. My husband and myself don't believe in creating documents that aren't genuine. I have literally worked really hard to create the documents for my husbands visa. I met the requirement and possibly showing more than what was required only so that BHC wouldn't have any further questions or doubts towards it. BHC haven't replied or given any idea as to why it's still under process till now. I was hoping to have my husband come in time for our anniversary but I guess I'm celebrating alone. May Allah make it easier and give us more sabr in sha Allah Ameen
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:
Yes me...
Yes me too. My husband and myself don't believe in creating documents that aren't genuine. I have literally worked really hard to create the documents for my husbands visa. I met the requirement and possibly showing more than what was required only so that BHC wouldn't have any further questions or doubts towards it. BHC haven't replied or given any idea as to why it's still under process till now. I was hoping to have my husband come in time for our anniversary but I guess I'm celebrating alone. May Allah make it easier and give us more sabr in sha Allah Ameen[/quote

No we don't believe in fake papers either, but quite a few people I know had fake papers made for their visa and were accepted within months and those that r genuine still waiting, I was working out of the country for a while so applied one year after my Nikah but jus got married a few months back, so it's my Nikah anniversary soon we was hoping to be together by then still not heard anything, tried contacting embassy for return of passport because husband now needs to return to work too but still.. So right now we have lost a lot of time, and dream jobs.. I can understand what u mean when u say u worked hard because I genuinely worked really hard too.. but ALLAH does what is best so we just goin to leave it all in his hands we have decided that we will not be re appealing if rejected.. It's down to kismet..

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Salaam People

I need some help please. My wife in pakistan submitted her paper work in Mirpur on the 09/12/13 and is under process with BHC since 20/12/13.
I sent an email via UK Visa and Immigration and they have replied back asking me for a GWF number. Can anyone tell me what this is?
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:Salaam People

I need some help please. My wife in pakistan submitted her paper work in Mirpur on the 09/12/13 and is under process with BHC since 20/12/13.
I sent an email via UK Visa and Immigration and they have replied back asking me for a GWF number. Can anyone tell me what this is?
This is the reference number that you should have received via email for security reasons when you submitted your online application. Hope this helps.

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:52 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:Salaam People

This is the reference number that you should have received via email for security reasons when you submitted your online application. Hope this helps.
I only have the QML number which i use to track the status of the application online.
I got an email to say i can get this on the visa4uk website and that site is asking to apply for an application.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:08 am

Yes me...
To be honest both me and my husband nd have lost all belief in bhc we jus seem to be getting fobbed off with no answers. But we have faith in ALLAH and believe all this patience will be worth it[/quote][/quote]

Yes me too. My husband and myself don't believe in creating documents that aren't genuine. I have literally worked really hard to create the documents for my husbands visa. I met the requirement and possibly showing morie than what was required only so that BHC wouldn't have any further questions or doubts towards it. BHC haven't replied or given any idea as to why it's still under process till now. I was hoping to have my husband come in time for our anniversary but I guess I'm celebrating alone. May Allah make it easier and give us more sabr in sha Allah Ameen[/quote

No we don't believe in bad quality papers either, but quite a few people I know had bad quality papers made for their visa and were accepted within months and those that r genuine still waiting, I was working out of the country for a while so applied one year after my Nikah but jus got married a few months back, so it's my Nikah anniversary soon we was hoping to be together by then still not heard anything, tried contacting embassy for return of passport because husband now needs to return to work too but still.. So right now we have lost a lot of time, and dream jobs.. I can understand what u mean when u say u worked hard because I genuinely worked really hard too.. but ALLAH does what is best so we just goin to leave it all in his hands we have decided that we will not be re appealing if rejected.. It's down to kismet..[/quote]

See fn286
There's ppl with genuine cases that have been waiting over 6 months! U said that ppl who are waiting that long, their cases/documents must be weak. These two sound genuine to me, so y are they still waiting!?!?!

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 am

I only have the QML number which i use to track the status of the application online.
I got an email to say i can get this on the visa4uk website and that site is asking to apply for an application.[/quote]

You should also have received an email from visa4uk headed visa4uk completed application this email message should state this number. Everyone receives this after completing application online.

nau635

Post by nau635 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:58 am

Aoa, can anyone plzzz guide what's the scope of getting a visit visa to uk after getting a refused spouse visa?do they give that easily or refuse that too.plzzzz anyone who knows anything do reply.

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:07 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:I only have the QML number which i use to track the status of the application online.
I got an email to say i can get this on the visa4uk website and that site is asking to apply for an application.
You should also have received an email from visa4uk headed visa4uk completed application this email message should state this number. Everyone receives this after completing application online.[/quote]

This means when my wife had submitted her visa on the 09/12/13 she would have done this online on that date?

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 am

nau635 wrote:Aoa, can anyone plzzz guide what's the scope of getting a visit visa to uk after getting a refused spouse visa?do they give that easily or refuse that too.plzzzz anyone who knows anything do reply.
Salam,
the chances to get a visit visa after getting refusal of spouse visa is very hard because they will think that afteer getting visa u will slip in Uk. and ur reason on visit visa will be that u want to meet ur spouse in Uk so they will also said ur spouse can travel easily so that's why we r refusing ur visit visa application.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Sarah 786-

I totally 100% agree with you. My husband and myself believe the same and think a lot of time has been wasted and yet further more time will be wasted because we are not being told anything unfortunately. After our wedding I stayed in Pakistan for 6 months. But found a job and worked for 7 months until we applied. It's been a year since I saw him and also our anniversary tomorrow :( I'm planning to take my annual leave to see him at least if they aren't giving the visa any time soon :(
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014