ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

invalid application FLR(O)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wed
Newly Registered

invalid application FLR(O)

Post by wed » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 am

hi

please help urgently

received a letter from the home office saying that my appplication is invalid and have to do the FLR(FP) and fill section 4 & 6 but the thing i can not fill in section 6 because have no partner but i have a business and live in uk for 16 years but not continuosly.

can someone help does 10 year route for private life mean continuosly 10 years.

Went to a lawyer before this letter and told me to fill FLR(O)

please hlep

wed
Newly Registered

Your application raises issues relating to the E C n Human R

Post by wed » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 pm

hi all
today i received letter from HO saying
"Your application raises issues relating to the European Convention on Human Rights which are complex in nature. As such, it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain applications. Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible."
Is a good sign for the FLR(FP)
Please has anyone received this kind of letter and what was the outcome.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Your application raises issues relating to the E C n Hum

Post by Zee ali » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 am

hi
Did u submit FLR FP form after HO letter of invalid FLRO application???

Kindly tell me your application timeline

Did u give another bio metric after submitting flrfp application????

Answer of your question is

HO change forms and now if your application raises point of Human rights article 8 than u need to fill in FLRFP not FLRO. Lawyer

misguided u on this.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Post by Jyde0608 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:41 am

Hi,

The Flr FP 10 year private life is also equivalent to ilr 10 years so you might have been misleaded by your solicitor. I have a similar case, applied with flr O in March 2013 while I was short of 1 year and 7 months to reach 10 years, got refused in may, i appealed but appeal process was also refused in the FTT and application for permission to UTT was also refused in Feb and March 2014 respectively. Applied directly to UTT but put in a FLR FP application in based on 10 year private route and ECHR claims though I'm short of 5 months presently, few days after my application I withdrew the UTT appeal so I can keep the clock going.Now I received my acknowledgment and biometrics for new application last week.

** Postal order used for new Flr FP application to avoid any room to invalidate my application.

Hope this helps you or someone else.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 am

Jyde0608 wrote:Hi,

The Flr FP 10 year private life is also equivalent to ilr 10 years so you might have been misleaded by your solicitor. I have a similar case, applied with flr O in March 2013 while I was short of 1 year and 7 months to reach 10 years, got refused in may, i appealed but appeal process was also refused in the FTT and application for permission to UTT was also refused in Feb and March 2014 respectively. Applied directly to UTT but put in a FLR FP application in based on 10 year private route and ECHR claims though I'm short of 5 months presently, few days after my application I withdrew the UTT appeal so I can keep the clock going.Now I received my acknowledgment and biometrics for new application last week.

** Postal order used for new Flr FP application to avoid any room to invalidate my application.

Hi jyde

If u don't mind kindly tell me your timeline of
flro application
than ftt hearing dates
than PTA to FTT to UT
and PTA to UT to UT.
And where your hearings took place and who is your solicitor.

R U with family????

I am short of 10 months to complete 10 years.

Any suggestions for me

PM me if possible

Regards
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Post by Jyde0608 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:05 am

Hi Zee, have not been able to reply ur message, its automatically going to outbox, pm ur email address.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Jyde0608 wrote:Hi Zee, have not been able to reply ur message, its automatically going to outbox, pm ur email address.
Hi receiving your messages now.

In pm U said u used bank draft as payment method

Here u said u used postal order

What to believe ???

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:02 am

Jyde0608 wrote:Hi,

HI Jyde0608, did you receive a letter of ECCHR after you received letter of acknowledgement and biometric when you made your recent FLR (FP) application ?
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Post by Jyde0608 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 am

Hi ice house,I got the letter along with my biometrics letter and not separately.

mami
Newly Registered

Post by mami » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:24 am

hi i applied for the flr o form and i recieved the same latter last auguest. that my application raises issues to european convention on human right can anyone tell me what this means pls am waiting