ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent of Tier 1 (General) Accommodation query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ADNANALI
Newly Registered

Dependent of Tier 1 (General) Accommodation query

Post by ADNANALI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am

Hi,
I came across this forum via Google search about my wife's dependent visa. It's very useful site and gr8 job by administrator and everyone who participate helping others... :)
I have few specific queries about applying dependent visa for my wife, she is in Pakistan. I'm on Tier 1 (General) visa for over 3 years now and got married in Pakistan about 4 months ago... Now as I need to apply Dependent visa for my wife, to make her able to join me here in UK, I have some queries, if you please please guide me on these...

1. About Accommodation: As on many posts here, its been advised to show Tenancy Agreement but what if a person have a Joint shared ownership of a house. (Please note here I am a shared owner of that property but mortgage doesn't go from my account). As I am a joint/shared ownership of a house (on mortgage) in London with someone, so what can I present as a proof of my accommodation there.

2. What is the minimum balance I need to show in my 3 months statements (and how old latest statement can been, like my last statement is from 12 Feb to 12 Mar 2014 and if Online I am submitting application let's say on 11th Apr, will my last statement upto date 12th Mar is ok to be the latest one presented and what's the minimum balance throughout should be).

3. Does it have any sort of effect on visa or on immigration, if my wife is 4 or 5 months pregnant by the time she travel?

4. Should I also include my payslips, even if it is lightly below 18K presently?

5. Also I am applying online but showing that my wife herself is submitting application online. Can visa fee be paid by my UK credit card?

Please address these queries ASAP, I will be much obliged to your this kindness.

Regards!
Adnan Ali
Last edited by ADNANALI on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

ADNANALI
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent of Tier 1 (General) applying outside of UK

Post by ADNANALI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:20 am

Please reply to my queries, many thanks!

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:33 am

See also Guidance - Tier 1 (General) Dependent application.

If you are a joint owner of a property, then you may show the ownership details, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ADNANALI
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent of Tier 1 (General) Accommodation query

Post by ADNANALI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:36 am

Many Thanks Vinny for your kind advise. Can you please advise me on the rest 3 queries as well... Please
Thanks!

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:45 am

I think that the PBS dependents policy guidance given in the first link answers most of your questions.

There shouldn't be any immigration problems with your pregnant wife travelling, provided the airline happy to let her board the plane.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ADNANALI
Newly Registered

Post by ADNANALI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 am

Many Thanks Vinny, you been really helpful...
Just to confirm with you that using Online Application weblink " https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk ", I selected Visa Purpose, Category and SubCategorry as: Work - PBS Tier 1 General - Tier 1 (General) Partner

Please advise if this selection is right for Dependent of Tier 1 (General) applicant.
Also while filling Online form on above link under this category, There is a Section "Main Applicant", is this requires, my details (I am on Tier 1 General visa in UK) Or does it means my wife's details ? Lastly can my wife pay using my credit card as I am filling form but pretending/presenting that she is filling it herself online...
Please please advise...

taurus_na

Post by taurus_na » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 am

Yes main applicant section requires your details
And you can use your card details .

ADNANALI
Newly Registered

Post by ADNANALI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:30 am

Many Many Thanks :)

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 pm

vinny wrote:See also Guidance - Tier 1 (General) Dependent application.

If you are a joint owner of a property, then you may show the ownership details, etc.
Hi vinny can you please tell me to provide proof of accommodation for tier1 dependant visa tenancy agreement is enough or counciltax bill is necessary as per new rules ??please clarify this doubt as am confused about this ...Thanks in advance