ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC for 2 years old born before parent's ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilalmalik
Newly Registered

BC for 2 years old born before parent's ILR

Post by bilalmalik » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am

Hello Fellas,

could you please advise me about filling out the MN1 form as guidance as i found it a little bit confusing at some parts,

My child was born in 2012 & I got ILR in 2013
I did not apply for his dependant visa as I didn't intend to go home until this year

I tried to use the Croydon council Check & send service but they were clear that they will only copy and attest the application, it is my responsibility to make sure form if filled correctly before attending the services, I challenged what their website says and what they are telling me at the time of appointment booking, anyway lets leave this aside my main questions are below.

I would not bother to use their service if I have to take the pain to fill the information.

I have tried to fill the form as using the guidance, perhaps if you experts could comment when I might have missed so i could correct it before sending to the UKBA.

Please comment as necessary.

Many Thanks

Section 1
1.1 filled 1(3)
1.2 , 1.3 left blank as child has no visa & HO Reference
1.4, 1.5, 1.6 filled
1.9 to 1.16 filled,
1.13, he was born in london, should i say country england or UK?
1.21 to 1.27 filled
1.30 to 1.36 filled
1.39, do i really need to fill this section?
section 2 left blank as child was born in uk and never been outside
Section 3 left blank
section 4 left blank
section 5 one my boss as head of it refrence and one from GP
section 6 6.1 to 6.3 Filled
section 7, I signed the declaration as child is only 2 years old and cannot sign :)

I did not find the fee details page so I could write my debit card details.

I would be very greatful if you could please advise me based on the information provided.

Kind Regards,

Bilal