ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr FP flr m on the basis of carer of disabled

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zia123
Newly Registered

flr FP flr m on the basis of carer of disabled

Post by zia123 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi. Can you please clear up that can I apply for flr m as my wife is a carer of her sister but I have over stayed or do I have to apply for flr fp as my wife is a carer or it doesn't even matter just apply for flr FP cuz that's the only one I can apply for ?
Do you have to have that requirement of leftover money after accommodation and tax or in ten year route you don't need English test or anything even the money leftover.
Is it even worth it to apply for it cuz last time when applied for flr m they said go and live in Pakistan and ur wife and son don't even need to go its there choice they can live here if they want its only you who needs to go ?
Or is it best to do surrinder Singh even though its very hard plus they changing the rules on it every second.
Any replies to my so many desperate questions in one sentences without commas or fullstops would be much appreciated. Thanks
Zia

flozo64
United Kingdom

Re: flr FP flr m on the basis of carer of disabled

Post by flozo64 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Just to clarify zia123 hasn't overstayed as such, we applied for spouse visa, which was refused, followed by subsequent reused appeals right up to upper. Then we applied for zambrano (we have a 10 month old son). Zambrano was refused last week.

Is there any point trying to apply flrm, considering the legal status. Or should we go for flrfp and try to argue ' 'insurmountable obstacles'?
Flr(fp) application.

Applied - 29/07-14
HO Received - 31/07/14
Biometrics done - 12/08/14
Decision - Granted - 10/10/2014

zia123
Newly Registered

Post by zia123 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:24 pm

We did appealed and I think the last refusal for flr m came September 2013 and then we applied for zambrano so in my eyes my leave finished when the appeal finished for flr m. Let's see what you mods think about it. Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:07 am

You may be able to apply for spouse leave to enter from abroad. If the sponsor is receiving Carer's Allowance you would be exempt from the Financial Requirement but would still have to meet adequate maintenance, accommodation and A1 English. Applying for FLR(FP) could be viable but is difficult.

You can only apply for FLR(M) within the UK if you either currently have valid leave or you have had valid leave within the last 28 days. I assume you have never had leave as a spouse/partner previously.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

zia123
Newly Registered

Post by zia123 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:41 am

Amber_ wrote:You may be able to apply for spouse leave to enter from abroad. If the sponsor is receiving Carer's Allowance you would be exempt from the Financial Requirement but would still have to meet adequate maintenance, accommodation and A1 English. Applying for FLR(FP) could be viable but is difficult.

You can only apply for FLR(M) within the UK if you either currently have valid leave or you have had valid leave within the last 28 days. I assume you have never had leave as a spouse/partner previously.
I think going back and applying from Pakistan would be a bit dangerous for us I think in way that they might start looking at my application as previous overstayer and then you know plus they might just put me on hold like some others and then still I'm away from my family for don't know how long.
Is there no way that flr o or flr FP could be linked with carers inside the UK when we will apply now cos being as a carer doesn't change so there should be a way not just flr m. Atleast that's how I feel and then I have my wife and son here the private life article 8 something like that. How correct am I ?
Thanks

appealalready

Post by appealalready » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:10 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... 11-to-2013

This table below shows the number of Zambrano applications, broken down by case-type, received from 1 March 2011 to 30 September 2013 (which is the latest date for which figures are available).

The case-types are split by case outcomes, including cases refused and cases granted. Cases which are still are still awaiting a decision come under the ‘pending’ category.

Figures have been rounded to the nearest 5 (- = 0, * = 1 or 2) and may not sum to the totals shown because of independent rounding.

Case-type Granted Refused Rejected Other Pending Total
EEA Zambrano 95 1170 1725 105 780 3875
EEA - Zambrano - Direct Family Member 20 185 40 45 570 860
EEA - Zambrano - Extended Family Member - 15 5 10 95 125
EEA - Zambrano - Spouse/Civil Partner - 5 * 5 25 35
TOTAL 115 1375 1770 165 1470 4895
Contents
Is there anything wrong with this page?