ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 6 and 7 in VAF 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Section 6 and 7 in VAF 1

Post by Jayendhar » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:04 pm

Hi all,

Kindly help me with these issues:

I just purchased a property and all my investment and savings gone into that.Should I provide my sale deed as a proof.Or what are the documents I should be providing.The house is on loan too.

And what If I dont have enough savings in my bank account.If somebody pays me some gift cheque for my initial survival in the UK,is that ok?

Do keep me advised.

Jay

LondonBlonde

Post by LondonBlonde » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm

Jayendhar, you bought a place in the UK, yes?

And, you are worried about showing enough funds for your extension after the property purchase?

LondonBlonde

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Purchased in India

Post by Jayendhar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:45 am

Thanks for the concern,

I had purchased a house in India,not in London...And cause of that dont have a great savings.But I have friendz and relatives who are willing to sponsor for my initial stay.And moreover having a job offer in hand and employer is willing to take care of my 1st months accomodation till I get my first month salary.Still should I show so much funds in my account.

Cheers
Jay