ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FORM AN Section 1.219

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FORM AN Section 1.219

Post by 2014 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Hi,
I have a quick query regarding section 1.21

It says if your application is approved, you will need to take part in citizen ceremony. The venue will normally be within local authority area near where you live. If you want to have your ceremony in another area you should give details of local authority location below.

My question should I fill this section or leave it blank?

I will take ceremony in Croydon which is around 10 miles away from my home address. Do I need to mention Croydon NCS address?

Thanks

man4uni

Re: FORM AN Section 1.219

Post by man4uni » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm

2014 wrote:Hi,
I have a quick query regarding section 1.21

It says if your application is approved, you will need to take part in citizen ceremony. The venue will normally be within local authority area near where you live. If you want to have your ceremony in another area you should give details of local authority location below.

My question should I fill this section or leave it blank?

I will take ceremony in Croydon which is around 10 miles away from my home address. Do I need to mention Croydon NCS address?

Thanks
Is Croydon the nearest council where you live ? Have you applied your naturalisation through Croydon Council ? If yes, then you can leave the section 1.21 blank, else you need to provide the Croydon Council details.

Hope this helps!

Re: FORM AN Section 1.219

Post by 2014 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 pm

It is helpful.