ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR QUERY: In-country HSMP approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HolaHSMP

FLR QUERY: In-country HSMP approved

Post by HolaHSMP » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:31 pm

I am in UK for the last 2.5 years on a work permit. My saga goes this way:

HSMP Application filed: 29th July 2007
HSMP reference # received: 03rd July 2007
Approval date: 17th July 2007

I am applying for FLR within UK. What are the documents that I need to submit? I called up the HO and the rep. told me to submit only the documents below:

1. 2 passport size photos duly signed.
2. Current passport
3. Filled up signed form "flrhsmpapril07.doc"
4. Last 3 months wage slips or Bank logbook or Bank statement.
5. Original HSMP Approval letter (she did not mention this but I think its logical to send them the approval letter)

Under point 4, I am planning to submit only the last 3 months original wage slips that come via post every month. Should that be fine since the rep. told that they already have my records and do not require any more documents?
Has anyone got lucky with submitting only these documents?
Thank you for your time!!!

makon

Post by makon » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:20 am

only 3 months payslips is needed for FLR applications

HolaHSMP

Post by HolaHSMP » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:41 am

Thanks for your rely :)

Let me clarify for one last time in my life :wink:

For FLR from within UK I need not submit documents like:

1. My rental agreement
2. My utility bills
3. Bank statements
4. Offer letter or hike letter in my case

I have seen in this forum that in-country FLR applicants have submitted all these docs although it was not asked in the document checklist. I have also confirmed this with the HO reps.

Finally based on your real-life experiences and my 2 cents I am ready with the following documents:

2. Current passport
4. Last 3 months wage slips.
5. Original HSMP Approval letter

Based on your feedback I will alter my documents since this forum has been really great with helping applicants sail through. Infact my HSMP approval was only possible by active help from the forum members.

makon

Post by makon » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 pm

To avoid any surprises, if you are currently employed it is advisable to collect a letter from your employer confirming your employment, and if you have a tenancy agreement it wudn't hurt to attach it as well. don't forget that application for FLR is all about proving to the Home Office that you can cater for yourself without recourse to public funds and this includes being able to accommodate yourself

roy_rajat

Post by roy_rajat » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:53 pm

HolaHSMP wrote:Thanks for your rely :)

Let me clarify for one last time in my life :wink:

For FLR from within UK I need not submit documents like:

1. My rental agreement
2. My utility bills
3. Bank statements
4. Offer letter or hike letter in my case

I have seen in this forum that in-country FLR applicants have submitted all these docs although it was not asked in the document checklist. I have also confirmed this with the HO reps.

Finally based on your real-life experiences and my 2 cents I am ready with the following documents:

2. Current passport
4. Last 3 months wage slips.
5. Original HSMP Approval letter

Based on your feedback I will alter my documents since this forum has been really great with helping applicants sail through. Infact my HSMP approval was only possible by active help from the forum members.
Approval letter is not required. You fill in the HSMP refernce number in the FLR form and that is sufficient for them to find out that you are applying for FLR HSMP following approval.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi Hola. you seem very excited ;) lol

hey gotta ask you this..i got my approval on 16 a day b4 u..and need to go for incountry flr application..BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

How much do i need to show in my bank account? (which is not much anyway...say like £600 - £700 a month)

please PM me..

thanx..

[/b]

HolaHSMP

Post by HolaHSMP » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:50 pm

Cheeky question mate!!!

I actually have nothing left in my account. :P I mean I spent like a luncatic and live like a king so you know at the end of the month I cry like a beggar :D

Jokes apart, I am not submitting my bank statements but I am submitting my last 3 months wage slips, I haven't recived my bank statements for the month till now. We need to submit either bank statement or wage slip or bank logbook/passbook.

Hope I have answered your question. I have finalized my FLR application and I am finally submitting the following:

1. Cover letter
2. 2 photographs
3. 1 passport
4. 3 months wage slips
5. FLR form

I will post it on Monday. Can we arrange a courier for picking up our documents? For HSMP application we can but don't know for FLR.

fairlady231
Newly Registered

Post by fairlady231 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:06 pm

Hi Hola_HSMP, i want to ask what you wrote in your cover letter?

HolaHSMP

Post by HolaHSMP » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:17 am

Work Permits (UK) – FLR (HSMP)
PO Box 3976
Sheffield
S1 9BN

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Application for a FLR(HSMP)

Please find attached my application for a FLR(HSMP) Visa.

I am a Senior Analyst (or whatever) currently living in United Kingdom on a UK Work permit visa. My HSMP Reference number is 22****.

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory for processing my application for FLR. However if you have any questions or queries or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me on [07*******] or alternatively via email xyz@abcdef.com.

Many thanks for your time and effort in advance.

Yours Sincerely

HOLAHSMP.

fairlady231
Newly Registered

Post by fairlady231 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:47 pm

Thanks Hola-HSMP.