ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR without enough points for earnings

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

benneviss

ILR without enough points for earnings

Post by benneviss » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:21 am

I was going through all the rules related to ILR and I could not find any specific rule for earning requirements.

If you read rule 135G of immigration rules , you would notice that it does not mention any mandatory requirement for earnings like tier-1 . It just says that you must be active in employment or self-employment or both.

I know that Set(o) form suggests that you must have enough points to apply for ILR .

So, is it possible that you could apply for ILR even without having enough points for your earnings .

Your application may be rejected by CW but if there is no such rule then the tribunal would allow your appeal .

Or could pls any one point me out the rule which suggests the requirement of point scoring.

benneviss

ILR without enough earning points

Post by benneviss » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 am

I was going through all the rules related to ILR and I could not find any specific rule for earning requirements.

If you read rule 135G of immigration rules , you would notice that it does not mention any mandatory requirement for earnings like tier-1 . It just says that you must be active in employment or self-employment or both.

I know that Set(o) form suggests that you must have enough points to apply for ILR .

So, is it possible that you could apply for ILR even without having enough points for your earnings .

Your application may be rejected by CW but if there is no such rule then the tribunal would allow your appeal .

Or could pls any one point me out the rule which suggests the requirement of point scoring.