ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUND FOR PEO APPOINTMENt

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ashytos
Newly Registered

REFUND FOR PEO APPOINTMENt

Post by Ashytos » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello, has anyone had any issue with home office about refund. I applied in October and my application dint go through but the amount was debited from my account. I book another one which went through and another money was debited again. I have my ilr now. I email them on October 28th and took them ages to reply my email. On November 15th, I received an email that I will get the refund in 10 days. Up till now I have not received any refund.

Please, is there anybody that knows who to contact or direct number for the refund department for peo - in person appointments. I only have their email and nobody is replying my mails. I have over £2,500 with them and can't even shop for Xmas or buy presents for my children. Please, help.

bonga

Re: REFUND FOR PEO APPOINTMENt

Post by bonga » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Ashytos wrote:Hello, has anyone had any issue with home office about refund. I applied in October and my application dint go through but the amount was debited from my account. I book another one which went through and another money was debited again. I have my ilr now. I email them on October 28th and took them ages to reply my email. On November 15th, I received an email that I will get the refund in 10 days. Up till now I have not received any refund.

Please, is there anybody that knows who to contact or direct number for the refund department for peo - in person appointments. I only have their email and nobody is replying my mails. I have over £2,500 with them and can't even shop for Xmas or buy presents for my children. Please, help.
hi

any body knows what is the email address for the refund ?

bonga

Re: REFUND FOR PEO APPOINTMENt

Post by bonga » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 pm

No worry ..got the email address from another thread...cheers