ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

about trading activity( switch from PSW 50K)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

liefers921
Newly Registered

about trading activity( switch from PSW 50K)

Post by liefers921 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi guys,
I am preparing to submit my application in 2 weeks and got stuck on the trading activity doc. Could anyone here provide me suggestions please? I am registered self-employed, having a contract with a research company. However, in the guidance UK HOME OFFICE asks,
1.contract must include their full address including landline phone number.
2.an original letter from a UK-regulated financial institution with which you have a business bank account, on the institution’s headed paper, confirming that the business is trading."

My questions are:
A. Can I provide another contact details statement signed between us to enforce the contract? Because the company didn't include their landline or my phone number in the original contract. The doc. is signed last year so there is no way I can change it.
B. Currently I am still in self-employed status so there will not be any landline for my business until I register it in few months time. Can I use mobile number instead of land line?
C. For trading history, I have only my personal account instead of business account. So, would it be accepted if I show payslip and bank statement?

Thanks for your time and it is very appreciated of your advice in advance!

Hueishia

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: about trading activity( switch from PSW 50K)

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:09 pm

before you could have answers to your questions here, I would strongly recommend you to have professional help in terms of putting your case into right prospective.
businesses have different types and ways within they are operated and functioned that home office will not understand because they want an applicant to provide everything that policy stipulates, and a policy is protected by immigration rules is scary part.
you apparently running a business successfully and you do have everything that you should have to prove you are working and business is functioning but if you put it through immigration rules and policy requirements you do not meet half of what is needed.

answering to your questions according to my knowledge, you have to have a business account, not having one is a solid ground for home office to refuse your application. you do not necessarily have to have a contract if you can have a confirmation from bank that you business is active and running successfully, but if bank excuses or you do not think you have not done done much with the bank, you should get yourself another contract containing each and everything in it as policy says if you think the one you have now can not be amended for the missing contact details.
thanks,

liefers921
Newly Registered

Re: about trading activity( switch from PSW 50K)

Post by liefers921 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
I agree with you that I should better to have professional support as now I have got quite a few confusion of what I need to present as self-employed comparing to business owner. I know I will have to have register address and landline and business account if I have owned a company. But now that I choose to stay self employed b4 submitting the application, which would miss out some requirements that UKBA mentions on the guidance.
The reason I raised the questions here is to see if anyone applied as self-employed like me, hoping they could provide me their same experience and solution. I guess it is just there isn't many cases similar to mime.
Anyway, thanks for your attention and suggestion.
I am really appreciated of it.

Best regards,

Hueishia