ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) form Q 7.3 - should I declare County Court Penalty?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

davesam00
Newly Registered

Set (O) form Q 7.3 - should I declare County Court Penalty?

Post by davesam00 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi guys,

I am applying for ILR on wed 9/4/14 i.e. day after tomorrow and need some expert guidance at earliest possible! :(

I received a "warrant of execution" from Northampton County Court - Task Enforcement Centre for unpaid PCN in 2011 which I never received (story for another day) :roll: The PCN was from Barnet council for some regular driving contravention (no points on license).

As soon as I saw the Task Enforcement final notice, I called bailiff in charge, asked him to come to my new address and I paid £526 odd on the spot..

Now my question/s is/are:
1. Is this a Civil Penalty?
2. I see no sign of it on my credit report/score from Equifax but to be on safe side should I declare this in Q 7.3 of Set O form?
3. How would this affect my ILR application. I am really getting concerned that they might refuse my application due to above?

Please give me some light of hope! Or let me know if I should be ready to apply for Tier 1 extension after ILR rejection?

Thanks

uday2509

Re: Set (O) form Q 7.3 - should I declare County Court Penal

Post by uday2509 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 am

Its not going to affect your ILR, you are safe....mention this in your application and explain about this(keep it short and simple).

All the best,
Uday