ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:50 pm

i just used web based chat

Here is a transcript of your recent web chat conversation with UK Visas & Immigration:

2014-04-07 19:37:06: Renata said 'Hello. My name is Renata and I work for UK Visas and Immigration. How can I help you, today?'

2014-04-07 19:37:19: zee (in Pakistan) said 'hi'

2014-04-07 19:37:45: zee (in Pakistan) said 'i need help regarding my wife spouse visa application'

2014-04-07 19:38:06: Renata said 'What would be your inquiry?'

2014-04-07 19:38:41: zee (in Pakistan) said 'i been waiting over 12 week how long will take to get decision?'

2014-04-07 19:40:06: Renata said 'To track your application we need your GWF reference number and your date of birth.'

2014-04-07 19:40:35: zee (in Pakistan) said 'GWF-----------
28/--/--'

2014-04-07 19:41:49: Renata said 'The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO), an Officer received your application although no decision has yet been made.'

2014-04-07 19:42:32: zee (in Pakistan) said 'well any idea how long? it will take?
thanks'

2014-04-07 19:43:12: Renata said 'Our standards say that we will process:90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date; and 95 per cent of settlement applications
within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.'

2014-04-07 19:44:22: zee (in Pakistan) said 'Thanks for your help Renata'

2014-04-07 19:44:34: Renata said 'Thank you for your enquiry'
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:52 pm

sophia20 wrote:Congrats sana! :P happy for u!

2 rfc's in one day, not bad days work for bhc lol

Hi everyone I got an email to day that my wife application has been received and it is ready for collection she is going to collect it tomorrow please pary for us she has been wait form last 9 months
I hope she gets her visa
Ya allha

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:

Hi everyone I got an email to day that my wife application has been received and it is ready for collection she is going to collect it tomorrow please pary for us she has been wait form last 9 months
I hope she gets her visa
Ya allha
InshaALLAH shah GEE.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

To Nadizee

Tracking number and GWF reference number are not the same thing. The GWF number is the number you receive to your email address once you complete and submit application online. The subject for email address should be from Visa4Uk - completed application. Once you read this email your GWF should be written there.

I gave them my husband name and date of birth because he's the applicant and i am the sponsor. I didnt tell them i was emailing them. I wrote the email from my husband point of view and gave his email address.
Last edited by ALWAYSHOPE on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:07 pm

To Saf

They requested this from me (this is there wording):

(e) Where the person holds or held a separate business bank account(s), bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s).

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:10 pm

To Sayedhashimi

Good luck for tomorrow. Insha Allah will be good news.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:16 pm

To Zeeh

Can you give me a link to the web chat page? Might try this tomorrow or email them.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:

I hope she gets her visa
Ya allha

Goood luck for tomrow
In sha allah it will bee good newss.
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

MY wife called the numbers she had on her receipt and called the Mirpur office. They told her someone should contact her within two weeks and will let her know when the paper work will be ready for collection. They told her the usual that they have got a new system and will be contacting all the people who applied in December by phone telling people their paper work is ready for collection.

Please pray my wife gets good news.
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Salaam everyone!

My husband told me all about his experience in collecting his passport! From what he's told me, it seems like they have got a new system. I guess it's all taking in action.

It's best to contact your MP, for more of a swift response. Allah knows best.

In sha Allah my husband will be coming on Friday. Everything seems so surreal. I will always remember you guys in my duaas. JazakAllah khairun for all the support and prayers.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Zeeh

Can you give me a link to the web chat page? Might try this tomorrow or email them.
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

choose
Pakistan>confirm>Webchat
hope it helps you sis

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf

(e) Where the person holds or held a separate business bank account(s), bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s).
I'm sure u sent them then what's te hold for u ?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

zeeh wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Zeeh

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

choose
Pakistan>confirm>Webchat
hope it helps you sis
Thanks for the link. They charging £4.00 for this service aswell. I cant beleive it do they think that everyone is made out of money. First the priority visa service, now this. So unfair to people who dont earn much. However what do they care. Its a good money earning business for them. Im not surprised they planning all this, just to get money out of us all.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

saf786 wrote:

Thats a million dollar question. I thought they put us on hold because 4 months statements were missing. Now that we provided them with 4 blank ones just to meet their requirement i thought they would have issued visa by now. I think they might not want gaps in employment. This is why im advising everyone not to go abroad. Any excuse to refuse visa, thats what they want.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
saf786 wrote:

Thats a million dollar question. I thought they put us on hold because 4 months statements were missing. Now that we provided them with 4 blank ones just to meet their requirement i thought they would have issued visa by now. I think they might not want gaps in employment. This is why im advising everyone not to go abroad. Any excuse to refuse visa, thats what they want.
This is crazy... They expect us to meet the requirement and expect us not to go back to see our husbands or wife's !
I was planning to go by October for Eid and take my daughter back :-( it's so suffocating !

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 pm

I'm sure u sent them then what's te hold for u ?[/quote]

Thats a million dollar question. I thought they put us on hold because 4 months statements were missing. Now that we provided them with 4 blank ones just to meet their requirement i thought they would have issued visa by now. I think they might not want gaps in employment. This is why im advising everyone not to go abroad. Any excuse to refuse visa, thats what they want.[/quote]

This is crazy... They expect us to meet the requirement and expect us not to go back to see our husbands or wife's !
I was planning to go by October for Eid and take my daughter back :-( it's so suffocating ![/quote]

And the crazy thing is that they can get away with it.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

ALWAYSHOPE and Saf786-

I really pray to Allah that you all ease out of this misery. You've been so strong all this time. This is just a passing phase. Have you guys thought of contacting your MP's? I'm sure they have some authority towards BHC; especially when the cases are so strong. BHC are bound to grant a decision ASAP.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:ALWAYSHOPE and Saf786-

I really pray to Allah that you all ease out of this misery. You've been so strong all this time. This is just a passing phase. Have you guys thought of contacting your MP's? I'm sure they have some authority towards BHC; especially when the cases are so strong. BHC are bound to grant a decision ASAP.
Thank u sana ! Really happy for u

I did contact my mp and they got back to him just telling him that my case is on hold and we had to wait until the hearing which was to take place in march 2014 ... I'm sure wer pass that stage now :-(

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 pm

My MP never helped me with my husband first case, this is why im not asking my MP for help. Besides as its been over 2 months i think decision has been made on our application and they kept our application on hold.

I emailed them last night, by next week i would have had an update and if worst comes to worst i might ask my husband to withdraw application and reapply. The courts thing dont apply to us as we earned more than the requirement is. So waiting would be just a waste of time for us.

Only good news that can come is if we get RFC message this week or the response to email is that they havent checked our additional documents yet. Atleast theres still hope. Allah knows best.

Thanks for your duas and im glad your wait is over. Hope your husband has a safe journey to UK.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

saf786 wrote:

Thank u sana ! Really happy for u

I did contact my mp and they got back to him just telling him that my case is on hold and we had to wait until the hearing which was to take place in march 2014 ... I'm sure wer pass that stage now :-(
Don't lose hope. Focus on a date on which you want your husband here... And with full belief make duaa. In sha Allah he'll be here very soon.. You'll hear something very positive end of this month, and I'm not saying this to make you feel better. Allah knows best
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:

My MP never helped me with my husband first case, this is why im not asking my MP for help. Besides as its been over 2 months i think decision has been made on our application and they kept our application on hold.

I emailed them last night, by next week i would have had an update and if worst comes to worst i might ask my husband to withdraw application and reapply. The courts thing dont apply to us as we earned more than the requirement is. So waiting would be just a waste of time for us.

Only good news that can come is if we get RFC message this week or the response to email is that they havent checked our additional documents yet. Atleast theres still hope. Allah knows best.

Thanks for your duas and im glad your wait is over. Hope your husband has a safe journey to UK.
They will see your additional documents this week and in sha Allah by next week your husband will receive his RFC text message in sha Allah. Allah know best, but I strongly believe in mind power, if you focus on a date, you'll see your husband will be here before you even know it. I am not saying this for the sake of it. But truly from the bottom of my heart, I strongly believe your wait is almost over in sha Allah.

May Allah make it easy for you all Ameen
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:36 pm

They will see your additional documents this week and in sha Allah by next week your husband will receive his RFC text message in sha Allah. Allah know best, but I strongly believe in mind power, if you focus on a date, you'll see your husband will be here before you even know it. I am not saying this for the sake of it. But truly from the bottom of my heart, I strongly believe your wait is almost over in sha Allah.

May Allah make it easy for you all Ameen[/quote]

Ameen. Lol whenever i think about a date, it passes then my hopes get shattered. I did that for 2 years and now i have stopped doing this. Our 3rd wedding anniversary passed recently. It very sad being apart from a loved one, but Allah knows best and i hope Allah reunites us soon. Thats my only worry and wish at the moment.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 pm

NEW SYSTEM IN PLACE......
chat log with immigration advisory board web-chat

2014-04-07 21:42:56: abdul (in Pakistan) said 'how come you cant track your application on the ukvacpk.com?'

2014-04-07 21:43:11: Renata said 'The applications can not be track on this website anymore since 01/04/2014'

Beena

Post by Beena » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 pm

zeeh wrote:NEW SYSTEM IN PLACE......

2014-04-07 21:42:56: abdul (in Pakistan) said 'how come you cant track your application on the ukvacpk.com?'

2014-04-07 21:43:11: Renata said 'The applications can not be track on this website anymore since 01/04/2014'

Did she explain what's going on with your application? For example why they're taking so long
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Beena wrote:
zeeh wrote:NEW SYSTEM IN PLACE......

How are the applications tracked now?