ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO premium service fee

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shetsa
Newly Registered

ILR PEO premium service fee

Post by shetsa » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:47 am

Hi,

I am trying to book premium service appt for ILR SET(O) at Croydon office and observe we need to pay entire application fee i.e. £2986 ( for two applicants that includes 400£ each premium service fee)

My understanding was we need to pay only 400£ at the time of booking and pay the reminder of the fee in person at PEO. Please help.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service-centres

Regards.

shetsa
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO premium service fee

Post by shetsa » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 am

Never mind, paid the full fee and it makes sense after going through entire process (wasn't clear and SETO payment sheet was adding to confusion). Cheers.

yetis
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO premium service fee

Post by yetis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 am

3 For applications made in person (e.g. at a public enquiry office) the total fee is the relevant standard fee plus £400 per person (this includes the £100 appointment fee, which may be retained should the applicant fail to attend their appointment without good reason).
Standard = Postal or online applications
shetsa wrote:Hi,

I am trying to book premium service appt for ILR SET(O) at Croydon office and observe we need to pay entire application fee i.e. £2986 ( for two applicants that includes 400£ each premium service fee)

My understanding was we need to pay only 400£ at the time of booking and pay the reminder of the fee in person at PEO. Please help.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service-centres

Regards.