ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application Approved in 3 Weeks

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shortdays
Newly Registered

Fresh Application Approved in 3 Weeks

Post by shortdays » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 am

Hi All,

Fresh application approval letter received on 5th Apr dated 3rd Apr, applied on 12th Mar. Dx delivery due to arrive.

Thanks a ton this forum & the members.
More details to follow in due course. If need to see history then please go through my previous post, have been through almost all the downs like invalid application, refusal with no right to appeal, appeal dismissal, permission to utt dismisal but finally the approval in 3 weeks & just 4 working days after biometric.

samaygrg

Re: Fresh Application Approved in 3 Weeks

Post by samaygrg » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:26 am

congratulations.

Sam87
Newly Registered

Post by Sam87 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 am

shortdays wrote:Hi All,

Fresh application approval letter received on 5th Apr dated 3rd Apr, applied on 12th Mar. Dx delivery due to arrive.

More details to follow in due course. If need to see history then please go through my previous post, have been through almost all the downs like invalid application, refusal with no right to appeal, appeal dismissal, permission to utt dismisal but finally the approval in 3 weeks & just 4 working days after biometric.
Firstly congrats mate. Can u give me a small info, when u reapply did u showed 50k or 200k. I'm planning to reapply, but some confusing me please help

shortdays
Newly Registered

Post by shortdays » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

50K as long as your previous LTR is either active or extended under section 3C or applying within 28 days of overstaying. I applied within 14 days after expiry of 3C i.e. non-permission from FTT to go to UTT.

shortdays
Newly Registered

Post by shortdays » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Dear All,

I would kindly request you to send your query here instead of PM. This would help other reader as well and other experts / seniors may have better suggestions for you.

Entrepreneurship
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneurship » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:16 pm

shortdays wrote:Hi All,

hi......Congratulations....
I have applied for visa on sept 2013(the day when my PSW was expired).......i have attended interview on mar 2014....got refusal letter on 4th april.....can i make fresh application...if so does the old application has any impact on it(since my rejection was based on interview)......

shortdays
Newly Registered

Post by shortdays » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 pm

@ Entrepreneurship, will need to know cetain things before I comment.
what is the specific refusal reason? Are you given right of appeal?

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:17 pm

hi short days,
so did you apply through lawyer this time, did home office retain your documents on previous application & where is your passport ? Did they send send it back this time with visa acceptance letter what did you receive ?
thanks
aziz1053

shortdays
Newly Registered

Post by shortdays » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:41 pm

aziz1053 wrote:hi short days,
so did you apply through lawyer this time, did home office retain your documents on previous application & where is your passport ? Did they send send it back this time with visa acceptance letter what did you receive ?
thanks
Hi,

1. No I did't apply through lawyer/solicitor/consultant/adviser. All docs were prepared by myself with the heal of a lot of reading & of course this forum.
2. They did't returned any document or passport with the refused application just the refusal letter.
3. Yes this time they sent all the submitted docs & passport with approval letter.

Fonzo
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fonzo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:09 am

Hi Shortdays,

I am in the process of making a fresh application as well. Could you please let me know if you used your existing business to had to set up a new company all over again?

Thank you
Fonzo