ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - SET(O) - Evidence for reason of absence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpatelso
Newly Registered

ILR - SET(O) - Evidence for reason of absence

Post by rpatelso » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am

Dear All

I am due to ILR (SET O - Tier 1 Migrant) this month. My absences outside uk is about 60 days.

What evidence i have to provide for reason of absences? My Parents live in India so it was a family visit all the time.

Appreciate your quick responce.

Thank you

Regards

RK

vignezh
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - SET(O) - Evidence for reason of absence

Post by vignezh » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 am

If the absence is less than 180 days per year, you wont need to present additional evidence. I had a total of around 55 days in 5 years, only presented a letter from employer confirming that these are paid annual leave and I was employed during this period. I did not submit any other letter/evidence apart from this.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 pm

vignezh wrote:If the absence is less than 180 days per year, you wont need to present additional evidence. I had a total of around 55 days in 5 years, only presented a letter from employer confirming that these are paid annual leave and I was employed during this period. I did not submit any other letter/evidence apart from this.

I think providing employer letter it self is an evidence.

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 pm

You don't need to provide any evidence!!! As you have less than 180 days absence.. Please go through similar discussion in this forum!!