ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Beena

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Beena » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Beena wrote:
zeeh wrote:NEW SYSTEM IN PLACE......
chat log with immigration advisory board web-chat

2014-04-07 21:42:56: abdul (in Pakistan) said 'how come you cant track your application on the ukvacpk.com?'

2014-04-07 21:43:11: Renata said 'The applications can not be track on this website anymore since 01/04/2014'

How are the applications tracked now?
You can reload the page by searching for it in your history, but I, not sure if the information given will be accurate
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:12 am

How are the applications tracked now?[/quote]

You can reload the page by searching for it in your history, but I, not sure if the information given will be accurate[/quote]

To Beena

Thanks but i delete all browsing history on exit therefore i wouldnt have past history of the page.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:46 am

Hi Guys

Havent posted in a while, purely cuz no change to my situation

for those that dont know, my husband applied in june last year, end of sept we got told some of our paperwork was missing (but was not!!! i was in pk when we recieved the letter and the statments they referred to that were not available allegedly were all in the papers submitted as hubby kept a copy of everything submitted) anyway they still didnt accept my papers and ive been put on hold

however i hold my hands up and admit, i dont meet the financial requirement - even though i had enough savings to make up the shortfall, i didnt have them for a consecutive 6 months.. :-( so yes i am on hold

however recently started a new job, and inshallah with bonuses/commission etc i can meet the requirement (if it doesnt drop!)

my question is, all these people that have recently recieved RFC's, have u been put on hold and then got this? or is it that u have just been waiting patiently..?

Also im considering in 6 months time to re-apply (if nothing changes) as by then i will have 6 months worth of wage slips.. i know im looking too far ahead but for those that have withdrawn - or even those that have recently applied - how quick do u get ur documents back after withdrawing, and also how quick can u book an appointment using the online thing?

and is this £300 priority service for real? an answer with 3-5 days?

like i said i know im looking too far ahead, but i have to make sure in the mean time i get together all my evidence etc if i am to withdraw and re-apply..

Thanks

Duas with all of you waiting, its difficult, i know, but inshallah all will be worth it in the end

Mrs N xxx

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:57 am

Mrs N wrote:Hi Guys

Havent posted in a while, purely cuz no change to my situation

for those that dont know, my husband applied in june last year, end of sept we ubmitted) anyway they still didnt accept my papers and em for a consecutive 6 months.. :-( so yes i am on hold

however recently started a new job, and inshallah with bonuses/have recently recieved RFC's, have u been put on hold and then got this? or is it that u have just been waiting patiently..? but for those that have withdrawn - or even those that have recently applied - how quick do u get ur documents back after withdrawing, and also how quick can u book an appointment using the online thing?

and is this £300 priority service for real? an answer with 3-5 days?

like i ther all my evidence etc if i am to withdraw and re-apply..

Thanks

Duas with all of you waiting, its difficult, i know, but inshallah all will be worth it in the end

Mrs N xxx
Hey if u dont mind me asking how much did u earn a year and how much savings did u have to meet the shortfall. Plz dnt mind me asking lol i ask becoz i am also on hold due to nt havng a months wage slips as i went on unpaid holiday so i plan to re-apply in end of May when i have 6 months slips in shaa Allah. But i changed jobs n nw my income is 12369.76 a year but i have 32,000 savings Alhumdililah to make up for the shortfall. Thats y i was wondering what ur situation is? I'd be grateful if u could share!

Thank u! X x
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Nadizee

Tracking number and GWF reference number are not the same thing. The GWF number is the number you receive to your email address once you complete and submit application online. The subject for email address should be from Visa4Uk - completed application. Once you read this email your GWF should be written there.

I gave them my husband name and date of birth because he's the applicant and i am the sponsor. I didnt tell them i was emailing them. I wrote the email from my husband point of view and gave his email address.
Thanx a lot for ur help,,,May Allah pak bless u,,,nd giv u jaza,,,hav a gr8 ,happy life thanx again

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 am

Mrs N, if the savings weren't in your account for 6 months but now they are, why don't you re-apply?

Did you change your job in that period which now requires you to wait another 6 months?

I got refused on the same basis because I applied 2 months early instead if waiting the full 6 months. I plan on reapplying with savings and my employment again. It should be straight forward...in sha Allah.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:12 am

Sidra Akil wrote:MY wife called the numbers she had on her receipt and called the Mirpur office. They told her someone should contact her within two weeks and will let her know when the paper work will be ready for collection. They told her the usual that they have got a new system and will be contacting all the people who applied in December by phone telling people their paper work is ready for collection.

Please pray my wife gets good news.
hiyaa so that means theyre going to get back to the people who applied in Dec, I hope soo...
& hope youu hear good news soon ... :)
... Rubbish

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 am

ZamZam, Our timelines are very similar, lets pray we hear something positive this Friday :D ...
Zazam wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:MY wife called the numbers she had on her receipt and called the Mirpur office. They told her someone should contact her within two weeks and will let her know when the paper work will be ready for collection. They told her the usual that they have got a new system and will be contacting all the people who applied in December by phone telling people their paper work is ready for collection.

hiyaa so that means theyre going to get back to the people who applied in Dec, I hope soo...
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

rizzy
Newly Registered

Post by rizzy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 am

Hi, wondering if any one could help? Basically my husband was refused back in August 13 we have appealed was given a deadline for ecm review on 20th march, haven't heard anything back from the am still waiting for the court date, do guys knw how long it takes to get the court date letter?

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:38 am

lets hope so Ronz :D :):D
... Rubbish

sophie786
Newly Registered

Post by sophie786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 am

hi
if you look at the Pakistan vac centre user pay services. it gives people the option of applying for the new priority settlement visa as an extra option at the cost of £300.00. it says you can use it from 24th march 2014. however, it asks you to put details in like your GWF application number, name etc and passport etc. So even though it is unlikely... I posed a question to the new enquiry line that can we pay that extra £300.00 for existing applications to get them decided quickly. they said they don't know about procedures at the Visa application centres and I should contact them directly. so I have now asked the other half to contact mirpur to see if this can be done. it is highly unlikely but I think it is worth asking. don't u think??

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:53 am

sophie786 wrote:hi
if you look at the Pakistan vac centre user pay services. it gives people the option of applying for the new priority settlement visa as an extra option at the cost of £300.00. it says you can use it from 24th march 2014. however, it asks you to put details in like your GWF application number, name etc and passport etc. So even though it is unlikely... I posed a question to the new enquiry line that can we pay that extra £300.00 for existing applications to get them decided quickly. they said they don't know about procedures at the Visa application centres and I should contact them directly. so I have now asked the other half to contact mirpur to see if this can be done. it is highly unlikely but I think it is worth asking. don't u think??

Salaam,

Don't they just mention the visit visa priority service?

sophie786
Newly Registered

Post by sophie786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:55 am

it does mention visit visa but when you actually go into that section it allows you to do it for settlement at 300 pounds extra

sophie786
Newly Registered

Post by sophie786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 am

but I don't want to waste money so I thought it is better to get confirmation. mite be clutching at straws but worth asking

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 am

Salaam,

Did ur wife call gerry's office?

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Zazam wrote:

Yeah she called them yesterday and they had called her back to let her know they will contact her within two weeks and will be contacting other people as well. She got told not to contact them in these two weeks. So sounds like good news for most people waiting.
I have my local MP chasing this up too and will be told in next few days if they have any information to when my wife will be contacted.

I do pray for everyone that they get good news too inshAllah
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 pm

ss82 wrote:

Salaam,

Did ur wife call gerry's office?
yes she called the Mirpur office as that's where she had submitted her application.

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Sophia 786 , I see what you mean..yes definitely worth finding out.

Sidra Akil, thanks for the reply..I tried calling them but could only get automated replies...i applied on 28th nov so hoping to hear soon too inshaAllah.
Last edited by ss82 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 pm

ss82 wrote:Sohia 786 , I see what you mean..yes definitely worth finding out.

Sidra Akil, thanks for the reply..I tried calling them but could only get automated replies...i applied on 28th nov so hoping to hear soon too inshaAllah.
My wife had kept calling them yesterday and eventually after one hour of trying she got through and someone called her back.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:29 pm

sophie786 wrote:hi

Hey yeah i saw this too.. In sha Allah will be taking advantage of this.. Just have to wait for my p60 and reapplying as soon as i gt tht!

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm

So the priority service is in effect now right? That's good news. Each day is a new hope for us and our loved ones.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Priority Visa UK Visas and Immigration will expedite the processing of your visa application and return of your documents. Customers may request this service if they are applying for a visitor visa. We aim to process priority visa applications in 7-10 working days. Please note that you may experience extended processing times if you have an adverse immigration history

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Shop.../Pag ... ation.aspx
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Anybody no of any other emails beside visaenquires@.... Like direst to Islamabad high commission maybe ?? Any other email addresses to email about my case ?

sophie786
Newly Registered

Post by sophie786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:41 pm

It talks about visitor visa but if you click into that section you can actually do it for settlement visas. Try it. My question to them was that can we pay the extra 300 on existing applications to expedite them.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 pm

sophie786 wrote:It talks about visitor visa but if you click into that section you can actually do it for settlement visas. Try it. My question to them was that can we pay the extra 300 on existing applications to expedite them.
Have they answered ur question ?