ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint application fee for UK Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Antz
Newly Registered

Joint application fee for UK Citizenship

Post by Antz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi,

As per the new fee structure for 2014 published by the home office, there is no mention about the joint applciation fee for naturalisation to UK citizenship. Have they stopped accepting joint application fees? I have been asked by NCS to pay for the joint application separately as 2 individual applications - £906 x 2 which is around £300 more than what I had expected as per the following link -
http://www.legalcentre.org/files/new%20 ... 202014.pdf
I think it is too much of rise in the fees. Is anybody else in the same boat as mine? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Joint application fee for UK Citizenship

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Antz wrote:Hi,

As per the new fee structure for 2014 published by the home office, there is no mention about the joint applciation fee for naturalisation to UK citizenship. Have they stopped accepting joint application fees? I have been asked by NCS to pay for the joint application separately as 2 individual applications - £906 x 2 which is around £300 more than what I had expected as per the following link -
http://www.legalcentre.org/files/new%20 ... 202014.pdf
I think it is too much of rise in the fees. Is anybody else in the same boat as mine? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
It has been mentioned in a couple of posts on the forum, apparently there is no discount anymore for joint applications. I don't think there is anything you can do except to pay the fees.