ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judge sent back papers to home office.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cmwjasim
Newly Registered

Judge sent back papers to home office.

Post by cmwjasim » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi All

on 19/03/2014 I had hearing of my case. which was applied 12/12/12. £200000 route, T4 to T1. refused october 2013 and finally hearing 19th march 2014. My judge only asked me how long i am in this country. and sent back my papers to home office again. my reason of refuse were " could not contact to my overseas bank via e-mail. on hearing submitted latest bank letter. so judge said I have nothing to do its all about verification of document.

so my question is what can happen on my case?

Jasim

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Judge sent back papers to home office.

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 pm

your case apparently have been referred back to Home officer for reconsideration. you should instruct and aware the bank that Home office or whoever you have provided your details to will verify the funds availability. make sure money there as they were at the 1st place having this in place you can hope you are going to hear a good news about your case.
thanks,

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 am

And... if money is moved to another account, provide the latest bank letter/statement of new bank

cmwjasim
Newly Registered

Post by cmwjasim » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:48 pm

thanks A lot for kind information.

cmwjasim
Newly Registered

Post by cmwjasim » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 pm

does any body know, In general what happens in this types of case?