ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received an email from HO please need urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrjay
Newly Registered

Received an email from HO please need urgent help

Post by mrjay » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:17 pm

I received an email today from HO about my Application that i have not submitted my MBA degree with the application. This is my second application and with first application when i applied i sent all my originals. HO refused my first application due to silly reasons but they have awarded me points for degree and english language. I went to court hearing and long story short i got refused and then i reapplied as a fresh application on 23/01/2014. I mention in that application that all my originals are with the HO so how come they send me an email that they don't have my degree certificate. They have given me 7 days to reply. I need your suggestions what should i do in this regard. Please Help
Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Received an email from HO please need urgent help

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:37 pm

@ mrjay, send a reply to the same email which should have been from the caseworker and explain that all your original documents (list them all in the email) are still with HO when your first application was refused.

If you don't get a response from the caseworker with say 2days, call HO enquiry line and request that you need to pass the same information to your caseworker.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shortdays
Newly Registered

Re: Received an email from HO please need urgent help

Post by shortdays » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:02 pm

just to add to what Olasunkanmi said, don't forget to mention aHO reference number related to your previous application (there may be more than 1 and this would help them locate the document). Also, would be a good idea to attach a scan of your degree with the email you send (I hope you've kept copy of it for your record.)

In your email, also offer them if they require photocopy of your degree. (If I were you I would send it by recorded delivery right away to them & include the tracking number with the email)

Also If you use MS outlook, make sure you request read receipt & delivery receipt (this give you evidence that your email has been delivered successfully & read).