ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Malaysia

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arifhusni
Newly Registered

In Malaysia

Post by arifhusni » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi, 

I am from Malaysia and currently I am working in the UK on Tier 2 visa. I am already in Malaysia now due to an emergency. My son born June13 doesn't have a visa. My question-

1. Is it possible to come back to the UK without him holding a dependent visa? In other words, can my son be considered as child visitor (visa is not required for Malaysian). We plan to apply for his dependent visa later once we are back in the UK. Or can we not apply at all and do it together with my renewal onn April 2015.

Everyones help is very much appreciated. My FIL just passed away so its kinda hectic now and I probably need to bounce back to work soon.

arifhusni
Newly Registered

Re: In Malaysia

Post by arifhusni » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:56 am

Can admin please delete this post. There was a problem with phone and network so I accidentally post the same thing twice minutes apart. Tq