ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FORM AN (Naturalization) section 2.4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

svtj
Newly Registered

FORM AN (Naturalization) section 2.4

Post by svtj » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi All,

I am an eea national and came to uk in Jan 2007. Although it is not required for eea nationals, I did apply for a permanent residence card and received the card back in 2012.

Now I am in the process of completing the form an application form and I am not sure if I still need to complete section 2.4 'EEA nationals exercising EC treaty rights' - as I already have a PR card. Is there anybody out there who can advice or have been in the same situation before?

cheers folks

runie80
Member of Standing

Re: FORM AN (Naturalization) section 2.4

Post by runie80 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 am

Leave it blank. If you have a PR already u done need to provide info for this section
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.