ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amitc

Passport application form

Post by amitc » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Dear Members,

I have a silly question to ask. I have been to local Post Office to pick up Passport form but they don’t keep any. After coming home I have found one unused passport application form which I have collected a year before during my son’s Passport application. Now please tell me is there new version of application form available or they are same for more than a year.

Thanks guys in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Passport application form

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 pm

The form has not changed. you could try another post office if you really want to make sure and get a new form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amitc

Post by amitc » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 am

Thanks CR001 for your reply. I have filled up the application form (1 yr old form) and my friend will visit me this Saturday for counter signature. I will try to visit other PO for application form but as you have said the form hasn’t changed so now I am not much worried about that.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Make sure your friend is a professional as only professional referee is acceptable for passport applications.

https://www.gov.uk/countersigning-passport-applications
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.