ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 visa application - providing Bank Statement

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jessnz
Newly Registered

Tier 5 visa application - providing Bank Statement

Post by jessnz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:04 am

Hi guys

I am just about to apply for my Tier 5 visa.I have submitted the online form, had my Biometrics done and just need to send it away. My bank statement is an Interim Bank Statement printed at the bank, it is on black and white paper with the logo at the top and every page is stamped. It is accompanied with a letter on proper bank letterhead stating that i am a customer with the bank, which is also stamped.

Do you think i need the bank to say on the letter the reason for my Interim Bank statement not being on letterhead or is it quite obvious why not? It has Interim Bank Statement at the top of each page.

Any help would be great, it is impossible to get any information from the UKBA people. Just want to make sure i have everything correct.

Many thanks
Jess

tahlia0114
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: Tier 5 visa application - providing Bank Statement

Post by tahlia0114 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:30 pm

As long as each page has been stamped by your bank your statements will be fine!