ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long can she really stay?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rhianna
Newly Registered

How long can she really stay?

Post by rhianna » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:54 am

Excellent site here, I wonder if someone could please advise me.

My mum's just got her 6 months multiple visa for a family visit, first trip to the UK.

My question is how long can she really visit for, within the 6 months validity of course?

She indicated staying 3 months on the application, can she stay for say 5 months though if the need arises. Thank you.

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: How long can she really stay?

Post by olisun » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:30 am

rhianna wrote:Excellent site here, I wonder if someone could please advise me.

My mum's just got her 6 months multiple visa for a family visit, first trip to the UK.

My question is how long can she really visit for, within the 6 months validity of course?

She indicated staying 3 months on the application, can she stay for say 5 months though if the need arises. Thank you.
Yes she can stay for 5 months as long as it is covered by a valid visa

rhianna
Newly Registered

Post by rhianna » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:37 am

Thanks Olisun, I thought as much, just wanted to make sure it won't affect her application next time she applies.