ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Dependent Query, members please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SK16
Newly Registered

Urgent Dependent Query, members please help

Post by SK16 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi All

I would like to thank each and everyone on this forum for their help and support. It would not have been possible without each and every member of the forum.

I have received my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa now. I wanted to enquire about a dependent visa situation. My fiancee is in UK but she will be leaving to India in the next two weeks as her PSW ends. I will be going along with her and we will register ourselves and get married in India and I will come back.

I wanted to know how much and where have we got to show maintenance funds and can these be shown in an Indian Bank account (has this got to be in joint names). I am also a bit confused about what evidence do I need to provide to bring her to the UK from India as there have been changes in the policy from April 2014.

Thanks to all for their help and support throughout my journey.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Urgent Dependent Query, members please help

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 pm

statement could be from your account r from her acccount as well.does not matter and Bank could be any UK or India as long as required funds are OK.90 days maiantenanace.
You should collect all evidences of marrige,photos and all that plus your travelling documents ,anything which shows your relationship.Then TB test etc she will be your dependent. also if you can enclose your Company documnets as supporting dopcument like CAR,your income,tenancy agrrement in UK,
rest wait for gurus.

SK16
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Dependent Query, members please help

Post by SK16 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:statement could be from your account r from her acccount as well.does not matter and Bank could be any UK or India as long as required funds are OK.90 days maiantenanace.
You should collect all evidences of marrige,photos and all that plus your travelling documents ,anything which shows your relationship.Then TB test etc she will be your dependent. also if you can enclose your Company documnets as supporting dopcument like CAR,your income,tenancy agrrement in UK,
rest wait for gurus.
Hi,

Thanks , Can you please tell the amount to be maintained when applying from outside UK.