ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed HSMP Approval Letter Received in second Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waheed
Mood:
United Kingdom

Help Needed HSMP Approval Letter Received in second Appeal

Post by waheed » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:08 am

Dear Forum Memebrs,

I got my HSMP approval letter from HO on July 19, 2007. (after a long period of about 1 year)

Its a long story, I applied through the one of the leading representattive/ firm in Lahore/Pakistan and they charged me a handsome money for my case filing in July 2006.

In December 2006 I got the news from them that my case was refused due to non verification and they will charge me more if I want to apply for appeal, I agreed and paid them extra money for first appeal but unfortunately this time the appeal was refused again with the additional reasons

Unable to verify from the employer
not satisfied with the proof that me and my wife re living together.

and have awarded only 15 points . instead of 75 (65 were required)

I contacted the local representative and asked him whats happening, they advised me to make a new application under the new rules and dont go for second appeal as they will have to pay a huge amount to their lawyers to make the case strong. I was in perplex and was desperate too.

I planned to quit HSMP, started my normal routine and time for the second appeal passed.

In the meantime my brother inquired and said that the you have got a genuine case and there is no reason for refusal either in the original applcation or in the appeal , you are late and you should appply for the second review yourself , I told him that I am late and the time period has expired and in no way that I will be able to get , but he pursuaded me and I sent the appliccation for the second review and by the grace of god HO was nice to sent me the approval.

Dear Forum members I would be extremely thankful if u please guide me what to (how to apply, what docs needed what supports should I need, on which should I applyas I have qualified in the old scheme (I have to apply for entry clearance in the Islamabad High Commission ) next so that I can Proceed to UK without going to the representatives again.

Regards

Waheed

ball1333

Re: Help Needed HSMP Approval Letter Received in second Appe

Post by ball1333 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:46 pm

waheed wrote:Dear Forum Memebrs,

I got my HSMP approval letter from HO on July 19, 2007. (after a long period of about 1 year)
Now that you have your approval letter, what is your problem? Are you worried about EC? Your post is very confusing to read. It sounds like you should just apply for EC now. Please clarify what you need.

waheed
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by waheed » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:32 am

Dear Forum Members

Plz help me in how to apply for the entry clearance.

What forms, docs I need to submit.

Regards

Waheed

antony

Post by antony » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:15 pm

Hi waheed,

You have to send all the docs that you have used for HSMP permit.

Please chk the link from forum...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=560

OR you can do a search in the forum...
Post subject: Covering Letter Format for EC

All the Best!

Antony

waheed
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by waheed » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:22 pm

Thanks Antony Bro,

for the valuable post