ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application fee query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pasoon
Newly Registered

Application fee query

Post by pasoon » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi:

My application has been recieved at Durham delivery office on 26th March. On 28th March my business partner called me that his payment got deducted but not mine. I checked it out and realized that due to my mistake there was £400 less becuase i have got 3 dependent also. On 28th March I deposit more £2000 in my account. So my questions are:

1. Can they re-attempt for deduction of application fee ?

2. Can they send me a letter to complete the payment ?

3. Or they send me back my application form ?

I am only worrying if i get back my application and in case of re-apply i have to pay extra £1000 becuase fee gonna be increased from 7th of April. I called today UKBA general inquiries and they said they cant do anything about it. Help me out please. Many thanks.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Application fee query

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:14 am

Re attempt I do not think so but they could if you r lucky enough.
Chances of writing to you minimal
How can you make such a mistake if you have depends first thing before filling application you should put in the required amount, and double triple check was required.

Can say something optimistic unfortunately other than Hope that they will re attempt to deduct or write to you.
On forums there have been such cases,Banker's draft was a better idea.

pasoon
Newly Registered

Post by pasoon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks Ishfaq for ur response.

That was my mistake. Any idea how much it would take to get back my application ? My payment got declined on 27th Mar.
Do I have to pay the increased fee or old one ? Thanks.

shortdays
Newly Registered

Post by shortdays » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 am

If your application is returned as invalid then you'll have to submit new application with whatever the fees prevailing on the day of your application. Make sure you send your application before the expiry of your current leave or you'll not get right of appeal if something unfortunate happens (I wish nothing like that happen) all the best with your preparations.

Also you may try calling ukba n check with them. Give them the ref number if you received the acknowledgement letter, if not then I believe their system may give you updates based on your name & d.o.b