ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents for the Biometric appointment?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spbos
Newly Registered

Supporting Documents for the Biometric appointment?

Post by spbos » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for an UK spouse visa from the USA. My biometrics appointment is tomorrow. I am not confused if I need to carry supporting documents for that. While I was booking the appointment I saw this –‘ You must bring your APPOINTMENT BOOKING CONFIRMATION NOTICE and your PASSPORT with you. Your biometrics cannot be captured without these TWO documents. No other documents are required for your visit to the Application Support Center.’

However, the print of the appointment confirmation says this – ‘If you have already made an online application, please bring a printed copy of your completed application form with all your supporting documents.’

I am not sure what to do. Please help. Many thanks.

spbos
Newly Registered

Re: Supporting Documents for the Biometric appointment?

Post by spbos » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Please somebody answer my question. My appointment is tomorrow.