ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
saf786 wrote:https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... Cbxa6ahQ==

Just tried to track my application on the above page and it said
Status " Incorrect Reference number or DOB !!! " , please recheck or write to feedback.ukru@vfshelpline.com

Is that the problem everyone is having or just me ??
Hey I'm also having the same problem
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you on wrong link try mine

https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Yeah that one worked ... Thanks zeeh

Ali141
Newly Registered

Post by Ali141 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

The government has introduced new fees for visas, immigration and nationality applications, and associated premium services.

The changes are equivalent to a 4% rise for most fees, including the short-term visitor visa and most work, study and settlement applications. Targeted increases have also been made to other specific categories.

These increases will allow us to continue to improve our customer service and ensure that those who benefit most from the immigration and visa service meet more of the costs.

Key changes:

fees for most applications, including short-term visit, work, study and settlement, increase by 4%
fees for all dependants are set at the same level as main applicants (25% discount for in-UK dependants applying with main applicants removed)
nationality fees restructured, with discounts for child applications
priority postal service fee rises to £300 and the in-person application fee to £400
fee for direct airside transit visa decreases to £40
sponsorship fees for Tier 2 large sponsor licenses and sponsor action plans decrease, and a number of other sponsorship fees are frozen
Tier 2 shortage occupations fee of £428 is introduced for applicants both overseas and in the UK
new 5 year Tier 2 general and ICT applications introduced
10 year long term visit visa frozen at £737
new registered traveller fee introduced when the scheme is rolled-out

The Home Office will also set a single global fee for a number of optional premium services for applications made outside the UK, as well as expanding many of these services.

This includes:

3 to 5 day priority visa service for £100, or £300 for priority settlement applications
super priority visa service, with turnaround in as little as 24 hours for £600
new user pays visa application centres, where applicants can submit applications in more convenient locations for a fee of £59
appointments outside office hours for a fee of £50 and an expanded passport pass-back service for £40

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 pm

Salaam Everyone,

From web chat today I found out that the decision on my application has been delayed while they are making more enquiries..

I have not received any email from them...what do u think the next step will be? They should surely email me right?

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 pm

When did you apply ?

--
ss82 wrote:Salaam Everyone,

From web chat today I found out that the decision on my application has been delayed while they are making more enquiries..

I have not received any email from them...what do u think the next step will be? They should surely email me right?
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:51 pm

This web chat is totally bogus!!

They just sent me a text and email for RFC!

RONZ i applied on 28/11/2013

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:55 pm

I am happy for you :) Please pray for Us too XD
ss82 wrote:This web chat is totally bogus!!

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Salam
Every1,
You all know that my visa was refused and I was given the right ro appeal. But my lawyer suggested me to re apply as it is a shorter process.
I have a few questions.
First of all, My TB test expired so whats the latest procedure to book a TB test. I have almost forgotten the process.

I just read in one of the posts above about priority visa service. Whats that? Does that mean that if we pay fees for priority bisa Service, our decision will be made in 3 to 5 days or something. Please reply quickly. Also tell me where can I read about it in detail.
Thanks
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

rkiyani786
Newly Registered

Post by rkiyani786 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 pm

aslam alikum ,
guys what is this GWF..?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:12 pm

KSAli wrote:Salam
Every1,
You all know that my visa was refused and I was given the right ro appeal. But my lawyer suggested me to re apply as it is a shorter process.
I have a few questions.
First of all, My TB test expired so whats the latest procedure to book a TB test. I have almost forgotten the process.

I just read in one of the posts above about priority visa service. Whats that? Does that mean that if we pay fees for priority bisa Service, our decision will be made in 3 to 5 days or something. Please reply quickly. Also tell me where can I read about it in detail.
Thanks
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/immi ... 14-to-2015

Paying an extra 300 with the 885 should get you a decision within 3 to 5 days, the 600 is for a decision in as little as 24 hourS, the link is from the gov UKVIP website! Hope that helps! I'm not too sure about the TB procedure!

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Sameena, has your hubby got his documents back? I e-mailed them the form filled in a week ago, and still no reply!

GWF is the application number, this will be stated in the email received by the applicant, when you have filled out the application form online to then give your documents in person.

Secondly, do we have to pay online by card now, or can the applicant still pay in person?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:28 pm

prayforus wrote:Sameena, has your hubby got his documents back? I e-mailed them the form filled in a week ago, and still no reply!

GWF is the application number, this will be stated in the email received by the applicant, when you have filled out the application form online to then give your documents in person.

Secondly, do we have to pay online by card now, or can the applicant still pay in person?
Yeah we have out documents

I'll be reapplying soon,.but.just waiting.for my p60 to come through.

And everything is now online. You have to pay by card!

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Ok that's good news! Why are they taking their time with ours argh! Should be ok with the will of Allah. Just wish they would hurry up. :(

nau635

Post by nau635 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:07 pm

ss82 wrote:This web chat is totally bogus!!

Best of luck, pray u get it.i know the pain of not getting it, will b really happy if u do.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:34 pm

hi guys
update i send e mail to my MP regarding my wife visa application delays on 7th April 2014.i received a letter from him next Day i was surprised that he (or secretary ) is quick to reply back, his letter give me bit Hope.
I have written to UKBA regarding the above matter and i will let you know as soon as i receive a response to my enquiry.
in meantime,if i can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact my London office..........................................................so on..
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:46 pm

zeeh wrote:hi guys
update i send e mail to my MP regarding my wife visa application delays on 7th April 2014.i received a letter from him next Day i was surprised that he (or secretary ) is quick to reply back, his letter give me bit Hope.
I have written to UKBA regarding the above matter and i will let you know as soon as i receive a response to my enquiry.
in meantime,if i can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact my London office..........................................................so on..
huh, did u contact ur mp
... Rubbish

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Not to put a dampener on your hopes but you did only apply in jan 2014 therefore the the ukvi will probably say it's still in the 3-6 months service standards. People who hear before then are just lucky. Surprise the MP is still referring to it as UKBA. They should know that it's now changed to UKVI to be honest...
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:55 pm

aneesa786 wrote:
Not to put a dampener on your hopes but you did only apply in jan 2014 therefore the the ukvi will probably say it's still in the 3-6 months service standards. People who hear before then are just lucky. Surprise the MP is still referring to it as UKBA. They should know that it's now changed to UKVI to be honest...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am doing my bit ALLAH knows ,also i have wort letter to Sarah Rapson. Hope for best

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:00 pm

zeeh wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am doing my bit ALLAH knows ,also i have wort letter to Sarah Rapson. Hope for best
we been waiting longer u should be more patient
... Rubbish

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey zeeh... Who's Sarah rapson?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

saf786 wrote:Hey zeeh... Who's Sarah rapson?
Director General, UK Visas & Immigration

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Zazam wrote:
we been waiting longer u should be more patien.

Dear zamzam im under stress from this process and my GP put me on tranquilliser.It is VERY stressful. The stress has been really, really bad, and very hard on us both, in many ways.
Last edited by zeeh on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 pm

To Saf and everyone

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:00 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf and everyone

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
ALWAYSHOPE

if you meet threshold dont wait for court decision that can be weeks or months.i suggest to withdraw and apply with an argument and p60.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 pm

zeeh wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf and everyone

ALWAYSHOPE

if you meet threshold dont wait for court decision that can be weeks or months.i suggest to withdraw and apply with an argument and p60.
Our case was on self employment and we showed that we earned above the income threshold. If i withdraw im worried what if we get on hold on same reason again. When you withdraw, do they tell you reason why they didnt accept documents?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers