ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Major issue with dependent application.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SK16
Newly Registered

Major issue with dependent application.

Post by SK16 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi All

I am applying for my fiancee as an unmarried partner dependent on my entrepreneur visa. We were planning to get married but I received my visa just a few days ago. My partner's visa expires on 15 April 2014 and therefore we cannot get married before that date due to the 15 day rule of giving notice before marriage.

I am planning to apply still as an unmarried partner and then planning to get married in the UK. My question is if I get married after the application is made and then send them the marriage certificate before my partner's biometrics, will my application be varied as that of a married couple than an unmarried partner?

Also will this seem like a case of deception as if we are buying time to make a married couple application instead. We do have proof of living together for four years.

P.S. No council tax and utility bills.

Please respond, it is very urgent. I will be very grateful for your responses in relation to this.

SK16
Newly Registered

Re: Major issue with dependent application.

Post by SK16 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 am

Hi all

Please respond to my query as am really short of time. I will be very grateful for all or any help in this regard !!

Regards