ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Profit/Loss statement mandatory for Limited Comp director

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Santui
Newly Registered

Is Profit/Loss statement mandatory for Limited Comp director

Post by Santui » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Hello Forum members,

I have query regarding: is Profit/Loss statement mandatory for Limited Comp director when applying for ILR?

I am a salaried employee (IT contractor) operating through my own limited company, I am a director and 100% shareholder of the company.

My ILR is due in May-2014, therefore I am requesting my accountant to send the necessary documentation as early as possible.

My Earnings are: Salary + Dividends
Earning Period: 01/04/2013 - 31/03/2014

My earning period in last 12 months fall under 2 different financial years of the company (comp financial yr 01/09 - 31/08). After the end of last financial yr my accountant has sent me profit/loss report.

Do I need to request another profit/loss report for the last 7 months or 12 months? My accountant said that they will provide me interim account statement for the last 7 months, is that suffice? I am just confused how this can be sorted.

I can get 12 months salary slips, quarterly dividend vouchers, accountant letter, last 12 months invoice summary etc.

Many Thanks
Santu

visaapplier
Newly Registered
India

Re: Is Profit/Loss statement mandatory for Limited Comp dire

Post by visaapplier » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:20 am

Carry the P&L account for the last complete financial year ?

Carry the current contract letter, invoices and the business bank statements. No need to take the 7 month's financial statements.

etelsa

Re: Is Profit/Loss statement mandatory for Limited Comp dire

Post by etelsa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:50 am

Hi All,

I am a company director too. I am not in a contract at the moment my contract ended MArch 29 2014. Luckily my financial year is almost the same as my company financial year. I am applying for ILR 30th of April.

Do I need to have a contract in order to apply for ILR SET(o)?

Best regards,

Samara