ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nighat
Newly Registered

visa

Post by Nighat » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:39 am

Hello,

I am a doctor,MBBS, on a good wage, and have my own house. My husband is a Lawyer, (advocate) and he earns well and we got married on 23rd of June.

(I am a new user and I would apprecite some help) My husband has applied for his Visa in Lahore. I have tried to track his application via the http://www.visadropbox.com website, however the tracking system is down, and it has been like that for a few days, is there any other website that I can use to track his application?

Also, my husband submitted his application on the 10th of july in Lahore, and his Biometrics screaning happened on the 13th of july in Islamabad..does anyone know how long it will take from now to hear if he has been sucessfull in obtaining a visa- I've heard all sorts from 10days, to 3 months.

I would like some input please, on what we should be doing from now.

Thank you so much

Nighat

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Note to Moderator..... MULTIPLE POST!

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Rozen - how mean, shame on you.

Nighat - what kind of visa, HSMP? Loads of timelines for visa applications of all kinds are searchable on this site, start with those.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:35 pm

tekaweni wrote:Rozen - how mean, shame on you.
Huh??

So you are saying it's good to have the same posts on all the forums?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:58 am

olisun wrote:
tekaweni wrote:Rozen - how mean, shame on you.
Huh??

So you are saying it's good to have the same posts on all the forums?
I agree, it's like saying 'answer me now!!!'

Very rude.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:01 am

Im saying give the lady a break, she'd been a member one day, posted 4 messages of which one was duplicate. Was that a nice welcome?
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

Nighat
Newly Registered

Visa

Post by Nighat » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:43 pm

Hi Guys,

I am so sorry for posting a duplicate message. I wasn't too sure what category my query fell under as I am not a person that uses forums- untill now.

So I am sorry.

Regards

Nighat

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm

Nighat --

Welcome!

As you will note, we discourage multiple postings. I think we can let one duplicate post slide without breaking out The Big Stick. :wink:

I will even support you in that your particular inquiry could fall into both categories.

That said .. I can't help you directly. However, we do indeed have some kind folks here, especially in the British sections, who will likely step up shortly.

I'm locking this thread since, in my opinion, it should be continued in the Family Visa forum (spouses being family members, and all).

Oh,,, and, it DOES help if your subject line is a bit more informative.

Carry on folks. With kindness whenever possible, please.

the Admin