ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance for tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scro2014
Newly Registered

maintenance for tier 2

Post by scro2014 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:11 pm

hi,

I'm about to apply for my tier 2 general (change of employment), I have all the details except my sponsor forgot to tell me if they had certified maintenance, and they are away on holidays now for 2 weeks. I don't need there maintenance due to already being here and really want to send my application away, any suggestions for what to do? Im going to wait until monday to send it, incase they are in in the morning, but should i tick it no and if they have said yes would it make a difference, or explain the circumstances in a covering letter?

any ideas?

thanks

scro2014
Newly Registered

Re: maintenance for tier 2

Post by scro2014 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:20 pm

sorry forgot to add as I've already been over here currently on tier 2 general i don't have to show payslips or anything, so i can't see by saying employer doesn't cover maintenance being a ground for refusal anyway, as i already qualify for those points

scro2014
Newly Registered

Re: maintenance for tier 2

Post by scro2014 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 pm

any suggestions?