ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC Degree Outcomes

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theprideofpak

UK NARIC Degree Outcomes

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:08 pm

I am starting this thread only for UK NARIC outcomes of either degree compatibility report or English assessments. I think this will help a lot of people to make up their minds what they can expect if they go ahead with NARIC. People can also submit their timelines so others will know how long is it normally taking . I hope this will be a helpful thread.

theprideofpak

Re: UK NARIC Degree Outcomes

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:15 pm

My wife did Ma in English Literature and linguistics from NUML Islamabad. We required comparibility and English assessment. The asked us to provide bachelor's degree as well for comparibilty. So we sent both degree and result cards.

Comparibility: equals to UK Bachelor'Degree
English assessment: equals to CEFR Level 1 (which is higher than required B1)

The whole application took 13 working days.

Mariyah
Newly Registered

Re: UK NARIC Degree Outcomes

Post by Mariyah » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:06 am

Hi I've got a masters degree in English language and literature from Numl. I've to apply for naturalisation. I need to know that if naric will Deem my Numl degree? And would that be enough or would I still need to give esol. Also good to find some one from Numl in uk